If you have been
involved in an
we can help
Have you been involved in an
accident in the last 3 years, which
wasn’t your fault?
If so, you may be eligible for compensation relating to your
injury and/or financial loss.
When considering a claim, you may have been put off by the
marketing methods and poor press of some large claims
companies, but you still feel you need help.
So what should you do?
Contact Swift Medical for help and advice. With ten years
experience in the medico-legal field, Swift Medical is soundly
based with a professional medical background and working
relationships with solicitors whom we trust. We pride ourselves
on our ability to help and advise you. We will introduce you to
solicitors experienced in handling all types of personal injury
cases. The solicitors will arrange insurance to cover all outgoings
and expenses in your case at no cost to you whether you win or
lose the case.
Swift Medical may even be able to arrange for you to benefit
from early private medical treatment, paid for by the third
Contact us on 0118 931 1696
Swift Medical Ltd
Annexe House, 6 Shinfield Road, Reading RG2 7BW
E-mail email@example.com www.swiftmedical.co.uk
If you have been injured in an accident,
record all details as soon as possible.
• Get names and addresses of any witnesses.
• Get name and insurance details of other party.
• Note the time and date of the incident.
• Make a note of the location and how the incident was
• Take photographs or make sketches if necessary.
• Seek medical advice, however minor the injury.
• Keep a detailed record of your injuries and progress
• List all expenditure incurred as a result of the accident
and keep all receipts.
• List all property damaged in the incident.
Use the space below for basic details then call us.
Swift Medical 0118 931 1696
Code Ref WF