OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH EASTER BLOCK PARTY / CRAFT FAIR
Saturday, April 3, 2010 (Inclement Weather Date: April 10, 2010)
CRAFTER / VENDOR APPLICATION All blanks must be filled in – please print!
Contact Name: _____________________________________________________
Business Name (if applicable): ______________________________________________________________
City: ________________________________ State: _______ Zip: ______________________
Primary Phone #: _______________________________________ Cell Phone #: ____________________________
Email Address: _______________________________________________________________
Website (if applicable): ________________________________________________________
Description of Crafts
Please describe your items in detail on a blank sheet of paper (typed responses, please). We reserve the right to ask for
pictures, but please don’t send them with the application. If you represent a direct sales business, you are still asked to
complete this section.
Number of spaces required ________ x $20.00 = _______________ Checks payable to Oak Grove Baptist Church
(12x12 minimum space size)
Crafter / Vendor agrees that Oak Grove Baptist Church shall not be liable for any loss, theft, personal injury, property
damage, or other liability arising from the 2010 Easter Block Party / Craft Fair.
I release Oak Grove, members and employees, from any claim for damage or loss of any kind that my product(s) may
inflict upon any patron or fellow crafter / vendor.
I certify the items are appropriate for sale within a church. OAK GROVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ITEMS FOR
SALE BY CRAFTERS / VENDORS OR REFUSE ENTRY ON THE PRIMISE WITH NO REFUND IF THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE NOT
I have read and agree to the crater / vendor guidelines.
EASTER BLOCK PARTY / CRAFT FAIR CONTACT PERSON: Rev. Trey Wooton (Minister to Children & Senior Adults)
410-838-9898, ext. 244
For OAK GROVE USE ONLY:
Check / Cash / Money Order Check / MO # ____________ Amount Received $________________
Confirmation / Flyer Sent ________________ (Date)
CRAFTER / VENDOR GUIDELINES
1. All craft show spaces will be set-up outside. Please bring your own tent, chairs, tables, and anything else that is
needed. Electricity will not be available to any crafter / vendor.
2. The Oak Grove Easter Block Party & Craft Fair allows one vendor per home-based type business (ie: Pampered
Chef, Creative Memories, Mary Kay, Southern Living at Home, etc.). This list is not all-inclusive, just examples.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come basis.
3. We request that booths be manned by adults only.
4. Each craftsman / vendor is responsible for his / her display and craft items.
5. We ask that your space be neat, clean, and free from visible overflow merchandise.
6. Once spaces have been assigned, moving will not be permitted. Any complaining about location or surrounding
vendors will be cause for dismissal from the show with no refund. Spaces are assigned systematically, any
rearranging or relocating causes problems to other vendors. Again, once spaces are assigned, spaces will not be
7. Oak Grove respects copyright laws. We ask that you refrain from offering items that are copyrighted unless you
can show written permission of your use of their logos or characters.
8. Because the craft fair takes place on church property, we ask that any inappropriate items not be sold. We
reserve the right to prohibit the display or sale of items we consider to be in poor taste.
9. Please be prepared for business with sacks and adequate change. OGBC will not be responsible for providing
10. Crafters are responsible for collecting and submitting all required taxes as established by law.
11. Please refrain from smoking while on church premises.
12. Applicants who find they cannot participate should notify Trey Wooton, Minister to Children & Senior Adults, as
soon as possible. We regret that no refunds will be given.
- Complete and sign application. Submit application and fee.
- Enclose a letter size, self-addressed, stamped envelope for your acceptance notification. (Email can
substitute for this if included on your application)
- Applications will be taken until all craft show spaces are full.
Set-up time is available on Saturday, 7:00-8:30 am. There will be a space to unload your car closer to the craft
fair spaces but parking will be located on the east side of the church. Easter Block Party & Craft Fair hours are
9:00 am until 3:00 pm. Vendors must be ready to sell at 9:00 am and will not be allowed to break down their
displays until 3:00 pm. All vendors are responsible for removing their own displays.
Oak Grove will provide publicity in the local area via flyers, newspapers, church digital sign, and other means.
Vendors are encouraged to advertise the craft show in their local area with the flyer supplied by Oak Grove.
Permission is granted to use our flyers. Any costs incurred are the vendors’ responsibility.
CRAFT SHOW LAYOUT
If you have email access, you will be notified via email of the craft fair space layout no later than one week of
the event. Any materials depicting the layout of the craft show are not drawn to scale.