High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Cables - Global Market Size, Average Pricing,
Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
Drivers, restraints, challenges, revenue forecast, average pricing, market share analysis and
volume sales are covered for the global market. The report covers eight key countries for
HVDC cables market. Revenue forecast, average pricing, market share analysis and volume
sales analyis are covered at the country level.
* Data on the revenue generated from HVDC cables sales for the leading countries of the
* Data on the pricing and volume analysis for HVDC cables, globally and for leading
countries of the world like the US, Norway, the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Germany,
Italy, Republic of Korea.
* Revenue forecast at the global level.
* Detailed market share analysis of top market participants such as ABB, Prysmian, Nexans
and nkt cables.
* Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants
across the value chain.
Reasons to buy
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the HVDC cables
* Develop strategies based on the latest pricing trends, market shares and revenue growth.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage in the HVDC cables market's growth
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report
High Voltage Direct Current Cables Market
Published: February 2012
No.OF Pages: 113
Price: Single User License US$ 3995 Corporate User License US$ 11985
* Prysmian S.p.A.
* nkt Cables Group GmbH
* Nexans S.A.
Global HVDC Cables Market Expected to Show Substantial Growth over the
The global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) cables market is expected to show
substantial growth over the forecast period. The cumulative revenues from the HVDC cables
market are expected to increase more than three times over the forecast period of 2012-
2020 compared to the historic period of 2006-2011. The two major factors driving the
growth of the global HVDC cables market are the growth of offshore wind farms and the
increasing number of cross-border interconnections.
Europe, Driving the Global HVDC Cables Market
A number of large capacity offshore wind farms in countries like Germany and the UK are
being built far from the coastline in order to utilize higher wind yields. HVDC cables are
increasingly being used to transmit the power from such remote wind farms to the main
grid. Over the historic period, Europe has accounted for more than three quarters of HVDC
cable orders. Europe is expected to continue as the major driver for HVDC cables over the
next five years.
The electricity grids of many European countries are becoming more and more integrated to
balance regional fluctuations in power generation and accommodate wind energy in national
grids. Initiatives like the Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan (BEMIP), North Seas
Offshore Grid Initiative (NSOGI) and the Euro-Mediterranean Energy Market Integration
Project (MED-EMIP) are promoting cross-border electricity interconnections and benefiting
the HVDC cables market.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1 Table of Contents
3 Global HVDC Cables Market Analysis, 2006-2020
4 Global HVDC Cables Market, SWOT Analysis of Major Players, 2011
5 Global HVDC Cables Market, Market Analysis, Key Countries
Explore Comprehensive list of more than 100 Tables & Figures available in the report @
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Connect With Us: