The Future of the Meat Market in the US, to 2016
The report provides the latest, highly detailed information on dynamics in the US Meat market, providing
marketers with the essential information to understand their own, and their competitors’, position in the market
and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
The report presents detailed analysis on the Meat consumption trends in the US, covering historic and forecast
Meat consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data.
It brings together Canadean Intelligence's research; modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely
detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for
the Meat sales overall and to know which categories and segments are in the ascendency in the coming years.
• Detailed category coverage is provided, covering Ambient Meat, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats -
Packaged, Fresh Meat (counter), Frozen Meat, Raw Packaged Meat - processed, and Raw Packaged Meat - whole
• Product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided, including brand data, sales by
distribution channel at the product category level.
• Future forecasts allow the companies to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and
losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete
in the future.
Reasons to buy
• Unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer detailed
insight into the trends and dynamics affecting Meat market in the US.
• Custom segmentation of the market provides unique views and insights for marketers on the value, volume,
brand and distribution data, to give unparalleled insight into the market.