The Future of the Fragrances Market in
Germany to 2016
• Future of Fragrances Consumption in Germany , 2006 to 2016 is the result of Canadean’s extensive
market research covering the Dutch Fragrances market .
• The report presents detailed analysis on the Fragrances consumption trends in Germany, historic
and forecast Fragrances consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share,
and distribution channel data.
The report provides the latest, highly detailed information on dynamics in the Dutch Fragrances
market, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own, and their
competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in
• This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the Fragrances market in Germany; and in
doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry
research, in order to offer detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting the Fragrances
market in Germany.
• Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Female
Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances.
• Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided, including brand
data, sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
Table of Contents :
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.2 Large scale, international, program of online consumer surveys
1.2.3 Nationally Representative results (age, gender)
1.2.4 Parents answered on their childrens behalf
1.2.5 Legal Drinking Age exclusions for alcoholic drinks categories
List of Tables
Table 1: Volume Units for Fragrances Market
Table 2: Germany Fragrances Consumption (Liters m) and Growth (year on year), 2006-16
Table 3: Germany Per-capita Fragrances Consumption (liters/head & year-on-year growth), 2006-16
Table 4: Germany Fragrances Market Dynamics: past and future growth rates (2006-11 & 2011-16)
and future Consumption (2016), by volume (Liters m)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Consumer Panel Report Methodology
Figure 2: Germany Fragrances Consumption (Liters m) and Growth (year on year), 2006-16
Figure 3: Germany Per-capita Fragrances Consumption (liters/head & year-on-year growth), 2006-16
Figure 4: Germany Fragrances Market Dynamics, by Volume 2006-16
The Future of the Haircare Market in Germany to 2016
The Future of the Make-Up Market in Germany to 2016
The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Germany to 2016
The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Germany to 2016
For Related reports Plz Follow the Link:
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team