A Mini Project - for the 5th grade.
By Moria Zagori & Tehila Hanya -Ifrach
My name: ____________
Instructions for the Project:
You are going to do a project about
1. You should choose 1 out of 3 tasks.
2. You should sent it to my e-mail.
3. Due by December 25th.
4. This is an individual work.
5. You can use the next link for ideas:
A. Read the poem:
Some friends are tall,
Some friends are short,
Some friends like music,
Some friends like sport.
Good friends like you,
Good friends care,
Good friends help you,
Good friends are always there…
Write 10 words that describe:
Who is a good friend?
Write a short poem to your best friend:
Take a picture of you and your best friend. Write 3 sentences about your friendship.
Make a list of things you can do to make your friend happy. Add pictures to each one.
For pictures you can use:
* Make sure you choose one task.
* Pay attention to creativity & spelling
* Don’t forget to send it on time.
(December 29th) .