NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED About Us
The National Australia Bank Group is one of the largest and most successful banking groups in the
world. National Australia Bank s origins can be traced back to 1834 when The Commercial Banking
Company of Sydney (founded 1834) and The National Bank of Australasia (founded 1853) merged in
1981 to become National Australia Bank.
The National Australia Bank Group engages in consumer, commercial and corporate banking and
related financial activities. We provide a full range of banking services throughout Australia, and
subsidiary banks in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States. Banking
operations are also conducted through branches and representative offices in Asia.
The Bank commenced operations in Asia in 1969, and now uses the trading name of National Australia
Bank Asia in the region. The Bank has branch offices in Hong Kong, Labuan, Seoul, Singapore and
Tokyo, and representative offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
The Bank provides the most up to date sophisticated products, plus an extensive range of domestic and
international banking services to consumers, commercial and corporate customers for deposits, loans,
advances, leasing, credit cards, insurance and investment services.
We give assistance to Hong Kong residents who are considering to work, study or live in Australia and
New Zealand. Our services in this aspect include:-
• Verification of documentation required by the Australian Consulate General.
• Referrals to consultants for migration advice.
• Referrals to government authorities, trade and industry associations, business contacts, real
estate agents, investment consultants to investigate and evaluate business and investment
• Introductions to lawyers, accountants and professional consultants to assist in establishing a new
• Assistance with exploratory visits to Australia and/or New Zealand.
• Establishment of banking connections in Australia and New Zealand, including investment,
savings and cheque accounts as well as credit cards.
• Arrangements for the transfer of funds or purchase of Australian Government Bonds in accordance
with the Australian Governments Migration requirements.
• Acceptance of Multi-Currency Deposit with a choice of Call or Term Deposits.
• Property Finance for Australian, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Irish and Hong Kong properties.
Many of our staff in Australia and New Zealand are able to speak a number of Asian languages,
including Cantonese and Mandarin. Anywhere in Australia and New Zealand, we are able to assist you
and your family in settling in to these countries.
For more information, please contact us on 2826 8111 or call into our office at Level 27, One
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Central, Hong Kong.
National Australia Bank Limited
Incorporated in Australia
A member of National Australia Bank Group Including nBank of New Zealand nMichigan National Corporation
nClydesdale Bank PLC nNational Irish Bank Limited nNorthern Bank Ltd nYorkshire Bank PLC nHome Side Inc.