History of GANGS
• Gangs started in record in India in1200’s AD,
but they were not know as gangs but thugs.
In the US we grew up with our type stories of
thugs like pireates and Billy the Kid. As the
1800’s went by a new generation of gangs
were created by emigrational people that
came to the US like the Irish that created
gang called Dead Rabbit and Jewish created
Monk Eastern gang that terrorized New York.
40 Years of Homicide
Homicides from 1967 to 2006
Who are the Latin Kings
• The gang had started in Chicago,
Illinoins in the 1940’s. The gang were
out of Hispanic descent.
• Those who are members must have
a hispanic bloodline.
• In 1994 New York City experience
the reality of Latin Kings. They were
the strongest and violent New York.
Law of Kiling
• (d) Except as provided in Section 3002
of the Fish and Game Code, any person
who willfully and maliciously discharges
a firearm from a motor vehicle is guilty
of a public offense punishable by
imprisonment in the county jail for not
more than one year or in the state
Who are Bloods
• Bloods are a gang that was formed in
1993, within the New York City jail.
• In that time the Latin Kings were the
most prevalent and organized gang in
• They created for pretection The United
Blood Nation, for they can recruit new
What were the blood gangs
• The origanal recriut sets were in New
York even though there are even in Los
• The origanals sets are called: Mad
Stone Villians (MSV), Valentine Blood
(VB), Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG),
Gangster Killer Bloods (GKB), etc.
Murders in Los Angles
• California 12022.55. Additional
Punishment for Discharging Firearm
• The law says that if the person next to
the person that shoot someone in the
vechale would have 5,6, or 10 years in
Owner of car permit to
discarge in the vencile
• (c) Any person who willfully and
maliciously discharges a firearm from a
motor vehicle at another person other
than an occupant of a motor vehicle is
guilty of a felony punishable by
imprisonment in state prison for three,
five, or seven years.