Fresher’s…fresher’s…fresher’s……..! Do you think this as a problem? from now, this is
not going to be a problem anymore.
Everybody feel, fresher’s stage is the difficult stage to sustain in the present markets.
because where ever we go to take up an opportunity generally we come across a
renowned question-Do you have any experience? But according to me a fresher is a
bright and clever, not dull or faded having the reinvigorated approach to work.
Everything is in the hands of an individual, in order to make his initial life colorful. Its
all about your approach to interviews. One has to be positive, convincing and self
assured in the interview.
interview tips for freshers
interview tips for freshers
Following are some of the tips to crack interviews,
* Before going to an interview, Interviewee has to think from the interviewer point of
view. With this one can have a rough idea regarding the expectations of the
* Prepare a good resume, because it reflects the interviewee.
* Wear formal shirt( wear pleasant color shirts), trousers and shoes, if requires wear a
tie. Wearing formal dress will give you a professional look. Which going to imbibe
confidence in you.
* Be Punctual to the interview, this always makes a good impression.
* Carry all certificates related to academics and also extracurricular activities.
* Do Extensive research on the company. Well-informed is well begun. So show the
initiative of knowing about the company and ask relevant questions to create a good
impression of you being seriously interested in working for the company.
* You Should be confident on subject knowledge.
* Follow some of the essential etiquettes like, Knock before entering the interviewer’s
cabin and ask for permission to enter. Generally one must wait to be asked to sit
instead of going straight ahead and sitting. If you are carrying a bag, it should be kept
on the floor beside your chair. Sit comfortably but with your back straight and hands on
* Create impression that you are dynamic in work, and open for learning. It is a very
good sign for convincing the interviewer
* Ask relevant and focused questions to learn more about the company and the entry
level job. This will prove your interest to the employer. And career opportunities with
* Listen carefully and then answer, Don’t rush up with your answers even before the
question is uttered fully. Listen carefully and Give answers with tension free mind you
may even request clarification on the question if you really want.
* Try to be cool and calm,
* Do not discuss about the pay, unless the interviewer asks.
* During the interview the interviewee should put the smiling face as employers always
like people with vibrant personalities. Give shake hand in a firm way. Also maintain eye
to eye contact with the interviewers while talking. thank the interviewer when the
process comes to an end.
Above are some of the tips to be followed for an effective interview. Apart from this you
must prepare yourself beforehand for describing yourself in an interview. You can
overcome your hesitation by practicing yourself to the employer while standing in front
of a mirror.