Firstly, the writer expresses his great thanks to Allah SWT, the one and
only for His blessing and guiding me in my life.
Then, the writer would like to express his sincere thanks to:
1. Dr. Wido H. Toendan, as the first advisor who gives an idea, advice, and
guidance to make a progress and advancement of this thesis, and as a member
of examining committee.
2. Dra. Natalina Asi, MA, as the second advisor for her advice and correction for
the better result of this thesis, and also as a member of examining committee.
3. Drs. Tandang, MS, as a chief of examining committee, Drs. Surya Taib, and
Ristati, S.Pd, M.Hum, as a member of examining committee for their
willingness to examine this sarjana thesis.
4. Drs. C. Yus Ngabut, M.Pd as the dean of the Faculty of Teacher Training and
5. Dra. Takariwati Halim, M.Pd as the Chair of Department of Language and Art
6. Dra. Natalina Asi, MA as the Chair of English Education Study Program.
7. All the lecturers of English Education Study Program.
8. The writer’s parents, Mahlan Mandarson. and Sumiati for their support and
motivation either morally or materially.
9. My friends: Adven Soritua Sinaga, Devy Yanita, Jahrani, M. Akbar, Yulia
Pitri, Octarini, Ratna Wahyu jayanti, Ni Luh Kristina VS, Ade Devy
Aningtya, Erpina Siahaan, Nunuk Dwi I and white Mission, who always
struggle together and help the writer from the beginning of thesis proposal
until becoming a thesis.
10. All English Education Study Program students who are directly and indirectly
involved in supporting, encouraging, and motivating the writer until finishing
Finally, this thesis is presented to the English Education Study Program of
Language and Art Education Department of the Faculty of Teacher Training and
Education of Palangka Raya University.