• Educational Touring Overview
• Our Tour Itinerary
• The Package (What’s included? What isn’t?)
• Payment Plan and Enrollment
• Q & A & A (Questions, Answers… and Action!)
What is an educational tour?
• Educational Opportunity: Students join the global classroom
and experience other cultures and languages by actually being
there! Not your typical vacation.
• Organized and Structured: Flights and hotels are just the
beginning… Every day is scheduled full of educational activities.
The planning is taken care of.
• Led by a Group Leader (me), assistant chaperones from Spain,
and full-time EF Tour Director along with expert local guides
while in destination countries
Why take an educational tour?
• Newfound confidence and independence
• Improve your grades and enhance college applications
• Enhanced career prospects
• Experience new cultures and explore famous sights
• Share lifelong lessons and memories with friends and teachers
EF is #1 in educational travel
o EF is the world leader. More educators partner with EF than any
other option, and 97% of students recommend our tours to their
o EF is accredited, so students can earn high school credit for this.
The itineraries are educational, featuring experiential learning and
visits to the best sites.
o With nearly 50 years of experience and a worldwide presence,
we are traveling with the safest and most reputable student travel
Safety and Peace of Mind
o EF has hundreds of offices in more than 50 countries—London, Paris, Rome, Madrid,
Lucerne, Athens, Cairo, Shanghai and Sydney to name just a few.
o 24-hour emergency on-call service so you can reach EF day or night while your child is on
o Full-time, bilingual, professionally trained EF Tour Director.
o EF’s Peace of Mind Program: Should social unrest or natural events make traveling to your
destination unsafe, EF will work with our group to make alternative arrangements.
o EF’s TourLink Travel Journal is the best way to connect with fellow travelers and share the
tour experience online—in real time—with friends and family back home. This way, you know
our group is safe and having a wonderful time!
My Approach to Safety
o My Chaperones
o My Rules
o My Alcohol Policy
o If a traveler (student or adult) violates my rules, I
have the right to send them home from tour at the
How does group travel work?
• What is group travel?
> Power in numbers! Everyone on the bus contributes to group costs
like your Tour Director, local guides, etc, and EF can use group rates
when booking flights and hotels.
> For all groups, dates must be flexible for booking flights
• Why does EF combine some groups?
> If your group doesn’t fill a bus, we also need tour choice flexibility
> Groups with similar tour preferences and departure dates are
combined to share a motorcoach
> Makes tours equally affordable for groups of all sizes
> Low prices means more students can see the world
Where are we going?
What is included?
• Airfare • Full-time EF Tour Director
• Current Departure Fees • Guided sightseeing tours
• Hotel accommodations • Entrance fees to select attractions
• Transportation • Insurance
• Breakfast and dinner daily
$145 All-Inclusive Insurance Plan includes:
> Tour Cancellation and Interruption
> Medical and Accident on tour
> Baggage and Property
> Flight Delay Insurance
> 24-hour access to an English speaking representative
For more information visit eftours.com/insurance or call EF’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-665-5364
What is not included?
• Spending money for optional excursions, free time activities,
souvenirs, beverages, lunches and snacks ($45-$65 a day)
• Tips for your tour director, bus driver and local guides (~$10 a day)
• Departure fee fluctuations until 30 days prior to departure
• Passport/visa fees
Passports and Visas
• Valid passports are required for all travelers
• Passports may take up to fourteen weeks to process
• Some destinations may require travel visas
• Non-U.S. citizens may require special visas or other travel documents
• *All travelers are responsible for securing necessary documentation!*
How much does it cost?
EF’s monthly payment plan
• Automatic deduction from your
checking account (or charged to your
credit/debit card) each month
• No late fees
• Final payment deadline up to 25 days
prior to departure
OUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS NOW:
$2,824 (for students) - $95 enrollment
fee = $2,729 balance
Then $2,729 ÷ 14 payments = $195 per month starting with first $195
installment in January.
*So enroll by my deadline to get the most
manageable, lowest monthly payment in
addition to the early commitment discount.
Madrid video link
Seville video link
Granada video link
How do I enroll?
Tour Number: 1192194
EF Educational Tours
One Education Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
Can’t wait to travel with you!
Thank you for coming! Here’s how you can reach me with further
• Email: nicolette.grant @cms.k12.nc.us
• Phone: 980-343-5820
***Don’t forget to apply for your passport today!***