Submit Print Form for Your Records
Painting Services—Request for Quotation
Please note that this form can only be used for requesting painting services. Projects requiring additional work (Carpentry, plumbing,
electrical, disassembly of modular furniture…) must be submitted to Plant Operations for estimating.
Please visit their website at http://www.plant.bf.umich.edu/workcontrol/forms/EstimateRequest/ to request an estimate for multiple
Customer Name: ________________________________________________________ Today’s Date _____/_____/20_______
Customer contact – Office: ___________ Cell Phone: _______________ Pager: _________ E-mail: _____________________
Building Name: __________________________________ Room Number(s): _______________________________________
Date(s) you would like the area scheduled for painting: _________________________________________________________
Please describe the work you would like performed as completely as possible.
• Is the area being repainted with the same color paint?
Yes No If no, please specify the existing and desired new color: ____________________________________
• Are there any accent colors required?
Yes No If yes, please specify which wall(s): ____________________________________________________
• Please check if the following items need to be painted or refinished?
Doors Door frames Fin tube covers Window frames Other: ______________________________
• Do you require any assistance with the moving of furniture such as desks, filing cabinets, etc?
Yes No If yes, please list items: _____________________________________________________________
• Are there items on the walls that we will have to remove & reinstall?
Yes No If yes, please specify: Picture Bulletin/dry erase board Binder bin
• How tall are the walls?
8’-0” 8’-6” 9’-0” 9’-6” 10’-0” Other: ____________________________________________
• Can the work be done between 7:00 and 3:15 on regular business days?
Yes No If not, please specify: Afternoons Nights Weekends
• Does the ceiling need painting?
Yes No If yes, is it drywall? Yes No