Clinton County School District
Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Step-by-Step Instructions for First Time Log On
1. The Parent Portal can be accessed from the Clinton County Schools website
www.clinton.kyschools.us. Click on the Infinite Campus Parent/ Student Portal link,
in the middle of the page. You will only need one account for all of your children.
2. Click on the link following the sentence “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key.
For security purpose it is suggested to
click NO if the AutoComplete
Passwords box appears.
3. Enter the Portal Activation Key provided in the letter you received into the appropriate boxes.
Click on the Submit button when you are done.
4. You must now create a User Name and Password.
a. Type your desired User Name in the area indicated. (Your username must be at least 8 characters long).
b. Type your desired Password. Strong passwords are enforced. Your password must be at least 8 characters
long, they are case sensitive, must contain letters AND numbers or special characters (!@#$%^&*-+?~.|=),
and should not contain any parts of your name or username.
c. Retype your password in the Verify Password area.
d. Click on the Create Account button when you are finished.
[Note: It is important that you keep your access information private and do not share it with anyone].
5. You are now ready to log into the system! Click on the link indicated to access the Parent Portal login page.
6. In the boxes indicated type in the Username and Password you created in step 4. Click on the Log In button when you
7. You are now in the Parent Portal! Click on Change Contact Info in the menu on the left and enter your email address.
In order for your child’s teachers to see your email address you need to check the box at the bottom that says “Teacher”.
It’s suggested that you check all of these boxes.
8. Prior to August the information that you can view is very limited. After school begins data such as Schedule,
Attendance, Health, etc. will be available, as determined by each schools administration.
By clicking on the Schedule link you will be able to view your child’s scheduled classes on the right. Click on the
teacher’s name to send them an email.
By clicking on the Attendance link you will be able to view your child’s daily attendance. [Please remember to
wait 24 to 48 hours before you call the Office to report any errors.]
By clicking on the Health link you will be able to view your child’s immunizations – if they’ve been entered.
By clicking on the Reports link you will be able to view and print your child’s schedule and other reports as they
To add/change your email address, click on Change Contact Info.
9. In the interest of security, make sure to click the Log Off link, in the menu on the left, when you are finished. Click OK.