Ismailia city Has Ismailia geographical position Excellent as overlooking the banks of the Suez Canal and the Bitter Lakes and Lake alligator, because of its mild weather all year round it makes use of tower and perfect at the same time, is also characterized by abundant gardens, parks and the areas of fishing many times over the lake crocodile and the Bitter Lakes and the Fayed and Abusltan and lighthouse Featuring Ismailia also beautiful beaches and the waters calm the net, which will encourage demand for holidaymakers them to practice different types of water sports in addition to its proximity to Cairo, Eastern and Qalyubia facilitating rapid access coming from it for the summer, even for a one-day Ismailia rich purposes tourism historical and which make us feel the greatness of Egyptian civilization, and remind us of outstanding victories .. And features the historical beginning of the Pharaonic era and up to the current era is a wonderful painting beauty offers visitors the opportunity to live with the date on the trip home. The Ismailia Governorate is located within the provinces of Lower and is part of the provinces that are located in Wadi Tmalat which dates back to the era of the modern state and the Late Period and Greco-Roman .. That the Egyptian Antiquities Authority excavations scientific work in Tel Hassan Daoud and resulted in the emergence of excavation of tombs dating back to the era of pre-dynastic and early dynastic era before 5000 years. Museum of Ismailia: one of the oldest museums in Egypt, built by engineers working in the company's Global Maritime Shipping (Suez Canal Authority) in 1911, and is considered the nucleus of a beautiful regional museum, and nature of the museum's architecture takes the form of the temple (edifice) and is characterized by the gates, and windows topped with scarabs down the Corniche, and the scarcity of the contents of the artifacts and includes pieces for all times starting from the Pharaonic era to the era of Mohamed Ali, the museum was opened to visit for the first time in 1913. Museum Lesseps: due to the Suez Canal (1859) was the venue for the French engineer (Ferdinand Lesseps), who got the privilege of digging the Suez Canal from the Khedive Ismail .. The museum includes tools and belongings and engineering drawings and maps as well as a piece of original (Alcanvah) busy for two characters SC stands for the Suez Canal, and the model to call the original sent to Molech and presidents to attend the opening ceremony of the Suez Canal, the legendary November 17, 1869 as well as the vehicle of the original horse-drawn and used by Lesseps in traffic on the work sites in the Suez Canal, and the living room was packed wall paper used for the first time in Egypt, was brought from France at this time to measure the temperature of the atmosphere (water), which is still working efficiently yet. Museum of tanks Abu Atwa: established the museum in the village of Abu Atwa at a distance of 3 km from the city of Ismailia in memory of the battle which confronted the armed forces and the people of Ismailia of Israeli tanks in the glorious October War in 1973, which tried to force the Israeli aggressor to break into the city after a gap Deversoir famous has confronted the armed forces and wide popular support for the attacking forces and inflicted heavy losses by and stopped its progress towards the city .. The museum includes Jnabath between the effects of this battle. Orabi bishop: from us to Ayarb leader Ahmed Orabi fierce fighter who led the battle of the large hill in 1882 against British forces witnessed the bravery and courage of the people in Ismailia is rare and the Egyptian army and the city is located bishop Orabi the large hill. Police Museum: Located in the security of the Ismaili Mdererh and contains some of the weapons and rifles used by the Egyptian police to resist the British Army in January 1952 and the museum also includes the development of uniforms and weapons of the police through the ages. Commonwealth graves: spreading zones Adedeh Paltel and Fayed and East Qantara, containing the remains of soldiers of World War II, and attract a large number of families and foreign tourists to visit on the anniversary of World War II. Tel Almsguth: Located Ezbat Ibousoar on an area of 82 acres and the name Msguth a common name, but this name resulted when Naville in 1886 Bhvaúr in the region appeared statues Ooshipti fired workers by name Almsakhit Hence launched on this website Tel Almsguth but the fact that the city of Bur Atum any headquarters worship of the god Atum the interrupt number 8 of the provinces of Lower and the region has stores Pithom and the Temple of the god Atum and the ark of the basalt and the ark of the ALBA cover of the Ptolemaic period .. There are currently at the Museum of Ismailia, is one of the important areas where he found the effects of a building of bricks and pots pottery, amulets and scarabs dating back to the Middle Kingdom and Hyksos era and the modern state and the Greco - Roman, one of the most important archaeological sites and stated that the channel Sizostris had a port in the Almsguth and out of waterway such as the eyes and the course is designed with limestone in order to use the people in the region and there is a deep well of about 30 meters of water storage was built of limestone, soapstone and the wall of the Temple of Aten sub-rectangular display about 30 meters long and 120 m .. This temple was discovered in 1906 when found by the Panel of limestone called the Panel Aten. Tel companions and Homestead 16: There are south of Abu Sawyer, about 2 km and there are effects due to the era of the Hyksos and the Greco-Roman, one of the important areas. Tel Alnaima and Aljamalin: Located west of Ismailia Suez south through Nvich at a distance of 7 km and are located on the course of the channel Pharaonic Ncao which are areas of archaeological interest. Tell the mayor and Alhqaig: Located south of Ismailia road Zagazig South Manor Abu Shamieh, about 5 km and are located on the course of the channel Alrfonah Ncao two of the archeological sites. Tel blasphemous and Saidi: There is the village of Abu Khalifa, one of the most important archeological sites dating back to the Greco - Roman and believed to be attached to the castles in the hills, burial, and frequently on the surface Tkasar pottery. Tel Abu summer: away from the East Qantara about 5 km and find the ancient fortress used due to the Greco-Roman Raised Ahbuh: away from the Qantara East about 10 km and was going through a branch pharaonic-era Nile and discover the three pieces of antique carved. Heer Tel: Located at a distance of 75 km in the direction of the Middle East Qantara and there are three castles dating back to ancient times from the late Pharaonic era and the Ptolemaic and Roman times. Tel Hassan Daoud: Located south of the village Baaloh major Bazih Aldoaida about 4 km from Ismailia Zagazig, located along the valley Tmalat ... And is the oldest archaeological sites in Ismailia as dating back to the prehistoric era and the beginning of the dynastic period, which is a cemetery with Dvinat. Was the disclosure of such cemeteries, starting from 1989 to 1992 .. 620 were detected cemetery dating back to the era of dynasties and the beginning of the pre-dynastic period, which is equivalent to the city by anti-incinerator built and the safety of his critics and the first and second Harakounboles (Red Hill) Cape Aswan .. Hnam and we believe contact between Tel Hassan Daoud and the city of Ain Shams (UAE) is the oldest cities in Egypt thought .. The excavations are still continuing in this region have been detected this year for a lot of ancient artifacts from various precious stones and a half stones and earrings of gold and alabaster pots .. Also been detected from the burial of a cow with her baby Kthor between the hind Fajziha a metaphor for the child of the gods Horus, Hathor suckling .. Tel elbow is located south of the village Qassaseen Aljdedeh about 10 km south of Manor or the hardships of about 2 km and is located on the course of the valley Tmalat dating back to the era of the Second Intermediate (age of the Hyksos), as was detected for homes with a building of brick decorated with a cornice of the outside is detected by the scarabs and amulets and pottery, skeletons, which makes us believe the large number of revelation that the Hyksos had established the city back to the era of Jewish Tel. Tel Abu Nashabe and firewood is located south of Manor Hill firewood Qasasin on the course of the channel Pharaonic known channel Sizostris any channel Senusret III and opened in the era of King Ncao a Dynasty 26 and there is a bridge channel, and the course of the canal as well as the area has archaeological baths of the Roman era and is one of the most important sites archaeological sites. The large hill and the small hill is located in the area of family hill country and the small hill station and the village south of the large hill at a distance of about 2 km and is located on the course of the Pharaonic canal "Ncao channel." The work of the Antiquities Authority excavations by the scientific excavations resulted in the emergence of these stores, buildings and artifacts dating back to the Greco-Roman and Late Period, one of the important areas on the course of the valley Tmalat .. Sea Tel: Located south of the large hill, about 10 km west of the hill by the angel, about 3 km .. The history of this region is due to the era of the Hyksos were detected on a model utensils Tel Judaism, and the archaeological hill is located in the village of Ezbet virtual sea of Tel .. Tel Sheikh Salim and mother Brady: Located south of Manor Kilanyia, about 5 km Bamahsma old, though there is Tel Sheikh Salim bridge and stream channel Ncao Pharaonic Canal area of 27 acres on one of the kings of the family of 26 is considered the most important archaeological site .. There are also in the sand about 4 km south of Tel Sheikh Selim, Tel or Barada on the course of the channel Pharaonic where conducted excavations, have been detected on many of the graves, which Ergh dating to the era of the Hyksos were found inside the tombs of many of the artifacts of scarabs and pottery. . The excavations are now being in the same location resulted in the disclosure of fourteen cemetery of the same age Alhecsusa Barada area or in addition to the ages of gold ornaments. Pharaonic canal bridge Sizostris: passing on this area .. And begin to branch from the Nile in Tel Basta to the Bitter Lakes in Ismailia and Suez to Qulzum .. Tal Alrtaba: The oldest place in the center of the large hill and follow the village of Umm Azzam, so named in 1906 (Alrtabh) when excavations began for the presence of palm trees in this region. It is known historically that Tel Alrtaba was the seat of the family of Jacob and when he sent his Prophet Joseph was the events in that region were detected in the wall a huge military fortress a length of 600 m and the 300 m from the Middle Kingdom (Amenemhat I) and inside the fence and found housing and military forts and Almkhazat life went on in this region until the Greco-Roman period, and the importance of this region it is the castle Second Military after the castles that were in the Sinai and the affected Kmakhrh in the wars against the invaders and graded the fence into the stands of brick with a number of graves have been detected for a group of amulets and scarabs and pottery and tools of war and paintings representing King Ramses II, with the gods so they named the capital of Ramses II (Ramses the righteousness) as it is that the channel Alrgeh Sizostris used to begin them as well. Began influenced by its neighbors since the dawn of the Ismaili history and the Pharaonic era as there are styles of pottery and bronze and stone from Palestine, Asia and Cyprus. And the location of the Ismaili made it a coveted the invaders since the dawn of history and is now the Ismaili Read to the outside world and from the excavations that have been detected in more than 40 archaeological area .. In fact, it did not arise since the opening of the Suez Canal, the Khedive Ismail as the public domain and the excavation of the best proof of that. Egyptian mission has been able to discover the seeds of olives and some charred grain silo in Tel Alrtaba along with a statue of a horse's head is made of (Alchortz), a type of stones dating to the era of the Hyksos. In addition to the historical areas and the Museum de Lesseps, which includes collection and furniture de Lesseps, and in which he lived during his stay in Ismailia to dig the Suez Canal. By Horus, the ancient war: extends from the East Qantara to Rafah and the Egyptian was the focus of American missions, Belgium, France and Canada share a mission of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities and foreign missions used this new and modern ways to detect the effects found in the region. The mission used the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina electromagnetic radiation in the discovery of a number of artifacts dating back to the Persian era hill forest area.