Hotel Grand Central Limited: Company Profile and
World Market Intelligences Hotel Grand Central
Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
contains in depth information and data about the
company and its operations. The profile contains a
company overview, business description, financial
ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT
analysis, key facts, key employees, information on
products and services, details of locations and
subsidiaries, plus information on key news events
affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and
anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the companys business.
WMIs Hotel Grand Central Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a
wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a
consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data
quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hotel Grand Central Limited for
business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential)
and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major
products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors
which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hotel Grand Central Limited (Hotel Grand) owns and operates hotels and commercial
properties throughout Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Malaysia, China and New Zealand.
The company principally operates through three brands: Grand Hotels International, Hotel
Grand Chancellor, and Hotel Grand Continental. Hotel Grands key wholly owned
subsidiaries comprise Grand Central Enterprises (Penang) Sdn Bhd and Shianke Lee La Sdn
Bhd. Moreover, through its associated companies: Grand Central Enterprises Berhad and
Grand Central Enterprises (Johor) Sdn Bhd, it owns, operates, and manages 11 hotels in
Malaysia. Its hotels and commercial properties include leisure, business, dining and other
facilities including mass rapid transport, in-house movie, coffee house and cyber cafe,
swimming pool, drug store, and hairdressing and beauty salon. Hotel Grand is headquartered