LSD courtesy of Exodus
I think, of all the drugs on the black market today, LSD is
the strangest. It is the most recent major drug to come to
life in the psychedelic subculture. (Blah blah blah... let's
get to the good stuff: How to make it in your kitchen!!)
1) Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian
wood rose seeds.
2) In 130 cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.
3) Filter the solution through a tight screen.
4) Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.
5) For two days allow the mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood
6) Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling
7) Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two
8) Filter and throw away the mush.
9) Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled
10) Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to
11) When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum
remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.
30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
15 Hawaiian wood rose seeds = 1 trip
Many companies, such as Northop-King have been coating their
seeds with a toxic chemical, which is poison. Order seeds from
a wholesaler, as it is much safer and cheaper. Hawaiian wood
rose seeds can be ordered directly from:
Chong's Nursery and Flowers
P.O. Box 2154
The basic dosages of acid vary according to what kind of acid
is available and what medium of ingestion is used. Chemically,
the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If
you're chemically minded or making your own acid, then
computing the number of micrograms is very important. Usually
between 500 and 800 mics is plenty for an 8 hour trip,
depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard
of people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only
extremely dangerous, it is extremely wasteful.
LSD comes packaged in many different forms. The most common
are listed below:
1) The brown spot, or a piece of paper with a dried drop
of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals
2) Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost
any color, size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is
cut with, as a lot of acid is cut with either speed or
strychnine. Also note dosage.
3) Small white or colored tablets have been known to
contain acid, but, as with capsuled acid, it's impossible
to tell potency, without asking.
(from the Anarchist's Cookbook IV. Re-typed up by Exodus)