ThyssenKrupp Materials NA
Vendor return has been processed complete by Purchasing and the Plant, however the demand for debit is not valid for
processing for A/P in MRRL.
Pop Up Message:
No documents selected (message number M8709)
Either the vendor master record or the PO document is not set up for evaluated receipt settlement.
1. Transaction XK03, purchasing tab to ensure the ERS box is checked. If so, proceed to step 2, if not, have user enter
Quickbase master data maintenance request.
2. Transaction ME23N to review PO document, move to invoice tab to ensure ERS box is checked. If not, proceed to step 3.
3. Transaction ME22N, check 'ERS' check box and save PO.
4. Transaction VL09 to reverse the PGI on the outbound delivery corresponding to the PO.
5. Transaction VL02N to re-perform the PGI. 6. Transaction MRRL to process the vendor debit.
Settings\00aks\my documents\Knowledge Database\New Folder\59Vendor Debit.doc