• WEEK BEGINNING 3rd OCTOBER, 2011
• GROUP 1: WEDNESDAY TO FRIDAY [5th - 7th October]
• WEEK BEGINNING 10th OCTOBER, 2011
• GROUP 2: MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY [10th - 12th October]
WEDNESDAY IS CHANGE-OVER DAY : PICKERING
• GROUP 3: WEDNESDAY TO FRIDAY [12th – 14th October]
• GROUP 1 : MINIMUM OF 3 MEMBERS OF
THE TEACHING STAFF WITH ANY ONE
• GROUPS 2 & 3: MINIMUM OF 3 MEMBERS
OF THE TEACHING STAFF WITH ANY ONE
• 2 MINIBUSES IN WHITBY AT ALL TIMES
[School bus + 1 hired : full crossover
• ALL DRIVERS HAVE N.C.C. APPROVED
• 2 HIRED MINIBUSES TO TRANSPORT GROUP 3 AND BRING BACK
• LOCATION: PICKERING
• FULL N.C.C. INSURANCE COVER FOR ALL CHILDREN
• SNEATON CASTLE CENTRE [9TH YEAR], NR. WHITBY
• ROOMS SLEEP 2 – 6 CHILDREN
• COMMON ROOM [WORK/RELAX ZONE]
• TEACHERS STRATEGICALLY LOCATED
• DINING AREA
• LARGE PRIVATE GROUNDS
• THANK YOU FOR FORWARDING THE £20 DEPOSIT [SORRY,
• SNEATON CASTLE’S BOOKING CONDITIONS]
Two years ago was our first trip on the miniature version of
Captain Cook’s ‘Endeavour’ and proved to be a real success!
The boat trip lasts about 30 minutes.
Followed by Whitby Harbour by daylight and CHIPS from the
WHITBY WAS GREAT – ESPECIALLY THE ENDEAVOUR TRIP ON THE
• ‘West side story’ – this takes in the
Captain Cook monument, the famous
Whale Jaw Bone, Whitby Pier
• ‘East side story’ – this takes in Whitby
Harbour, the Swing Bridge, Whitby ‘old
side’, Whitby Jet, 199 steps, Whitby
• £10 more than enough + some money to buy drink
small snack on the way up on day 1
• Please DO tell us before we go – any ‘problem’ foods/
drinks [genuine please]
• Special arrangements can then be made before your
child arrives at the hotel.
• BED WETTING
• SLEEP WALKING
• TALKING IN SLEEP
• TRAVEL SICKNESS [ ENVELOPE + NAME + DOSAGE]
• IF WE KNOW, WE CAN BE PREPARED.
TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES
Pool talk [rock pool life]
We have yet more ways of dealing with
COMPARING AND CONTRASTING A VILLAGE SETTLEMENT
YOU PUT YOUR LEFT LEG IN……
• £105 - £110 TO BE CONFIRMED
• MINUS £20 DEPOSIT . [SNEATON DEPOSIT]
• BALANCE CAN BE PAID IN FULL [NO LATER THAN 2ND WEEK
IN SEPTEMBER PLEASE]
• BALANCE CAN CONTINUE TO BE PAID BY INSTALMENTS
•[START IMMEDIATELYIF SO WISHED [ RECORD OF PAYMENT
CARD WILL BE ISSUED]
• PAYMENT DIFFICULTIES – PLEASE DO TALK TO US
LIKE ALL CHILDREN WISHING TO ATTEND TO HAVE THE
OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO
A MIXTURE OF 6B AND 6C
WILL MAKE UP THE THREE
It was amazing! The boat trip was so much fun. It’s great to have
time with your friends.
Everything was amazing at Whitby. The boat ride was fantastic and I
loved Whitby chips!
Whitby gives you the opportunity to get closer to all your class
mates and teachers!
Whitby was so much fun because you get the chance to make friends with
people you don’t know that well. That includes the teachers!
Whitby was a great experience! I especially enjoyed Robin Hood’s Bay
and fabulous rock-pooling!
Whitby was the best!
I got to know more people, I ate the loveliest chips in town.
I scanned sandy water to find crabs and fish. It was such fun
I didn’t want to leave.
MEET THE ‘SHADOWS’!
I loved the experience of going to Whitby. The dinners were great and
we went to the village where they film Heartbeat!
Whitby was a fantastic experience!
Every activity was brilliant, all the food was
delicious [especially the famous ‘Magpie’
chips!]. Even my family at home seemed
to enjoy it more than I did! Overall, Whitby
was the highlight of me being at Radcliffe-
on- Trent Junior School!