Boston Massacre/Lexington and Concord
1. How did the colonists react to the taxes of Grenville and Townshend?
2. Who were the men who organized protests to these taxes?
3. Why did the British send more soldiers to the colonies?
4. What did the committees of correspondence do? How did they help the colonists?
5. What did ther Tea Act do? How did it hurt the colonial merchants? How did it help the East India Company?
6. What did Hancock (and friends) do to protest this act?
7. What were the 4 intolerable acts?
8. Explain how the colonists disagreed over what they should do about the crisis in Boston.
9. Who was General Gage? Why did he send troops to Concord? Why did he send them to Lexington?
10. What happened whan British troops arrived there?