Ginger Salmon with Bok Choy
• 5 Tbsp. minced scallions Preparation
• 3 Tbsp. finely grated and Sauté scallions and ginger in vegetable oil until
peeled fresh ginger golden. In a bowl wisp together soy sauce, sugar,
• 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil wine, sesame oil and pepper. Marinate at least
• 1/2 c. soy sauce 1hr. (Note: this can also marinate longer to add
• 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar a more intense flavor). Preheat the oven to 475°.
• 1 tsp. Mirin (or white wine) Place salmon with marinade on baking sheet.
• 2 tsp. sesame oil Cook for 10-12 minutes. Use the extra cooked
• 1/8 tsp. black pepper marinade to drizzle over rice and Bok Choy
• 3 lbs. fresh wild-caught when the meal is served.