Upcoming Tuberculosis Instructor Courses
This Course is for healthcare professionals who have held the Basic TB Validation for at least 6 months and want to become Tuberculosis Instructors
This list was updated 12-8-11 and is updated usually the first week of each new month.
City Date Location Address ST Zip Trainer Phone Contact EMail
Elkhart 12/30/11 Riverwalk Village 1400 W Franklin St IN 46516 R. Dodie Kreger 219-381-6655 email@example.com
1. In order to become at TB Instructor, you must first hold the Basic TB Validation for 6 months. After the 6 months, you may contact a Trainer to sign up for the Instructor Course.
2. The American Lung Association of Indiana does not schedule or teach TB classes, however, we provide information from the TB Trainers who teach the TB Instructor Courses at locations throughout
3. If you do not find a course or location convenient for you, please feel free to contact one of our Trainers listed below to see if they have other courses scheduled or if they are willing to come to your
4. This list is updated monthly, usually the first week of each new month.
5. Contact the Trainer directly to find out if there are any fees for taking the Instructor Course. Fees charged are for the Trainer's services and supplies. The ALA does not collect any fees from these
Tuberculosis Education Program Trainers
The TB Trainers are our highest level of the Tuberculosis Program. They teach new TB Instructors who then in turn teach the Basic TB Courses. Please feel free to contact these Trainers about TB
policies and procedures and/or upcoming Instructor Courses.
City Trainer Name Email Phone
Beech Grove Karen Retzner firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomington Barbara Weber White email@example.com
Evansville Tammy Wilder firstname.lastname@example.org 812-303-5801
Fishers Maggie Benz email@example.com 317-595-2113
Lafayette Janet Blossom firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrenceburg Stephanie Craig email@example.com 812-537-8431
Merrillville Shannon Niles firstname.lastname@example.org
New Castle Joy Hardacre email@example.com
Warsaw Dodie Kreger firstname.lastname@example.org 219-381-6655
This form is not to be distributed or used for any purpose other than intended. The American Lung Association is committed to protecting your personal information. However, for the purpose of
allowing the general public to contact our Instructors and Trainers with course inquiries, we do provide lists of upcoming TB courses on our website with the information our instructors and trainers have
provided to us. This information includes the location of the course, contact phone and email so people can contact the instructors to enroll in these courses. If you do not wish to list your upcoming TB
courses on our website, please indicate your request on the Upcoming Course Schedule form.