Councillors Masud & Yasin would like to use funding from their
Members Ward Fun
To: Purchase & Install (additional) Dog Waste Bins in and around Queens Park at identified locations.
• To seek counsel & agreement from Community Groups, Queens Park Community Safety Forum, residents,
individuals and representation of Queens Park Urban Community Council to install Dog Waste Bins at
various locations identified.
• Reduce build up of dog waste around the streets and pathways of Queens Park
• Involve community members in the decision making process
• Allow for feedback regarding proposal
• To be met by Councillor’s Masud & Yasin via their Member Ward Fund – total amount to be confirmed post
• Ford End Road – Car-park
• Westbourne Road – Near to the college
• Black Alley ‘behind Westbourne Road park’
• Corner of Westbourne Road & Old Ford End Road
Feedback / Comments: