Earth Slide Show
Created by: Molly S.
A tsunami is a wave that forms when a large
amount of ocean water is moved up or
• A landslide is a sudden movement of
• A volcano is a mountain that is formed
when lava builds up around a volcanic vent.
• A hurricane is a large amount of wind with
speeds greater than 119 km/ h , and usually
in the tropicals.
• A cumulus cloud is a white , puffy cloud
with a flat bottom.
• Thunderstorms are small storms that
produce lightning, thunder, and strong
• A crystal is a solid mineral that is filled with
• Lightning is an electrical discharge that
happens when it is between two oppositely
• A beach is a area around a shoreline made
up of deposited materials from waves, such
as sand, and rocks.
• A tornado is a rotating funnel cloud with
very high speeds of wind that touches the
• The point on the earth’s surface directly
above an earthquake’s starting point.
• Tides are usual movements of ocean water
that changes the level of the ocean’s
• Cirrus clouds are thin white feathery clouds
found at high altitudes.