Rawia Sadek is Visual artist, translator from French and English into Arabic and
journalist at the Middle East News Agency (MENA).
Institutional affiliation: Cairo Atelier /syndicate of journalists.
- The twenties of the last century, New Cairo atelier, (Nashwa art store now) April, 2010
- Chasing Beit el Oma's memories (Saad Zaghloul project 2); an interactive exhibition on
Time and Space notions), Saad Zaghloul cultural Center (fall 2009).
- The sea, Cairo Atelier, may, 2008.
-Paths, Gallery Cairo Atelier, 1999.
-One artist show for one night, the International book fare, January 1994. From an open
window, Mashrabia Gallery, 1993.
- Daly rhythms, Mashrabia Gallery, 1991.
- (Without title), The Gallery of the Netherlands Institute of Archaeology, 1990.
-(Without title)The Abdol Moneaam El Sawi Gallery, Nasr city, 1990.
- Celebrating people, Cairo Atelier, 1989.
- Beginnings #1, at the library of "Dar el Thakafa El Jadida/the new culture" publishing
Group & workshop exhibitions
- Deram carpet (Serpentine Gallery), Sawa's collection, London, jun 2009.
- Prayer Flags around the world, (Artists over the frontiers), hanged bibbers like Tibetan
prayer flags against the war, France, May 2009.
- All what you need, (billboard workshop at the factory), Sawa workshop, March 2009.
- 1est International artist book, (Saad Zaghloul project's draft Artist book), Cairo Atelier,
- The 2nd graffiti festival, Mahmoud Mokhtar Museum, November 2008.
- Fashion and Identity show, (workshop).Goethe Institute &"Sawa" workshops,
- Two artists & the sea New Cairo Atelier, November 2008.
- Groom and bride, "Wekalet El Balah", (Sawa" workshops), August 2008.
- The celebration of the second anniversary of New Cairo Atelier, October 2008.
- On Gunther Ucker's exhibition, workshop at the Town House Gallery (from October 12
to November 1est.
- "Protect the sea environnement", (workshop) El Balakaa gallery, Akabaa (Jordan,
- The 56th Salon's Cairo Atelier, May 2008.
- Ceramic, workshop [Sawa(together)generation] at Nathan Doss atelier, El Fostat city,
- Wood cut, sawa generation workshops, April, 2008.
- "The city- Collage", (Sawa generation workshops), February 16 - March15, 2008.
- Dwayer's International Workshop for Women, Alexandria Atelier, January 25- February
- The Origami Japanese paper, workshop with the Japanese artist Kyoko Ibe, El Nafeza,
(2 days) 2007.
- "El Hakiba"/Baggage, (workshop) Alexandria Atelier, mars 2007.
- Cairo/Alexandria (workshop running parallel to Imagining the Book# 2), Alexandrina
- Form through Light# 2, Palace of Art, Gezira, Cairo, december 2005.
- Imagining the Book# 1, Bibliotheca Alexandrina and Alexandria Atelier, 2002.
- Palm, my sister, Mashrabia Gallery, 2000.
- Original design for T-shirt, Mashrabia Gallery, 1997.
- New creativities, the 29th International Fare Book, 1997.
- Chairs, Chairs, Mashrabia Gallery, 1996. - Drawings, Mashrabia Gallery, 19995.
- First exhibition for the solidarity with the publishing of Eye review, Mashrabia Gallery,
- Heliogram Annual exhibition, Centre Fran� de Culture ET de Cooperation (CCF),
1993 & 1992.