First and last name
Victor A. TODORENKO
Scientific degree PhD
Academic title Associate Professor
Name of the subdivision (faculty, institute, department, laboratory)
NTUU KPI, Faculty of Electronics, Department of Industrial Electronics
The topic of research (short abstract – about ten lines)
- 1. Research of tissue welding principles; developing of welding algorithms;
welding devices development
- 2. Development of electro-coagulatory apparatus with working frequencies
440 kHz, 1.76 MHz, 3.5 MHz
- 3. Development and research of power converting devices and systems.
Key words to the topic of research
Power converting devices and systems, tissue welding, electro-coagulatory
Has 37 scientific and methodological publications, 14 certificates.
A list of the key publications:
1. V.A. Todorenko, L.M. Batrak, O.V. Khomenko. Microprocessor devices of
control and data processing. Part 2. Guidance computer practical work for
students of specialty "Acoustic assets and systems. "Medical acoustic instruments
and devices" of all forms of education: an electron. teaching tool / / Certificate
number E9/10 - 311. Grif "Recommended Methodical Council NTUU" KPI "of
20.05.2010, the protocol number 9. – 68 p.
2. V.A. Todorenko, L.M. Batrak, O.V. Khomenko. Microprocessor devices:
Guidance for the computer practical work. Programming the AVR
Microcontroller with Assembler language . For students of the specialty 6.0908.03
"Electronic Systems" all forms of education: an electron. teaching tool. – 129 p.
3. Tissue preservative high-frequency electric welding Surgery: Atlas / [Paton,
Perekrest V.V., Todorenko V.A. etc.], ed. B.E. Paton, O.N. Ivanova. - Kiev:
Scientific Thought, 2009. - 25,0 printed pages.