1. Get an index card from the supply table. Write the following information on the
card (you can use both sides):
1) Your first and last name
2) Five bulleted things you learned about the nature of science or scientists
from the “Mystery Creature Lesson” and “The Puzzle Activity”.
3) Write the 2 essential questions we have been trying to answer
4) Finish this statement: One thing I still am confused about is…
5) When working in a group, do you think you participated to the best of your
ability this week? Explain why or why not.
2. Turn your card on the side table.