Bible Quiz Survey Exit this survey
1. How long have you participated in Bible Quiz as a coach?
10 years or more
2. What do you enjoy most about BQ?
Getting to know students
Learning Scripture myself
Engaging students with God's Word
Traveling and fellowshipping with people
The competition aspect of quiz
3. Does your church have a copy of the BQ Coaches Manual?
4. Does your District provide training to coaches/quizzers/officials at the beginning of the quiz season?
5. Do you know who your District Bible Quiz Coordinator is and how to contact them?
6. Do you believe there are adequate training materials available for quiz coaches?
If not, please suggest a resource you feel would be helpful for coaches.
7. Which books, if any, would you like to see added to the quiz cycle?
8. Which books, if any, would you like to see discontinued from the quiz cycle?
9. What's one area you'd like the BQ ministry to develop more in the future?
Promotion of Quiz in general
Recruiting more coaches and teams
Training materials for coaches
10. Would you be in favor of cutting out district finals with every team competing at a regional event
instead, in order to save teams money (districts would share revenue based on number of teams at the
11. How many times have you attended nationals over the past five years?
12. Which are the most difficult for you as a team, when it comes to quizzing? (check more than one)
Finding and training coaches
Getting students involved in quizzing
Amount of material to cover in quiz
Working with pastors and churches in your district
Having promotional materials to help spread the word about quiz
Cost related to doing quiz ministry
Length of time between regional event and nationals
Length of the national event
13. Rank the following National Finals items in order of preference (1 being most important, 13 being least
1 - Most
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Least
Senior Shoot Out
14. Would you be in favor of eliminating one day of the national event week in order to save on costs?
(Example: cutting one day saves hotel and food expense for each team)
15. I would like to have national finals during the week of:
July 4 holiday
The week before July 4