BONITA HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE BEARCATS
REGISTRATION 2011 –12
1. Pre-registration will occur on-line through the ABI Gradebook:
a. Go to district website (www.bonita.k12.ca.us)
b. Choose Students tab
c. Click Student ABI Gradebook
d. Enter e-mail address and password (student or parent) to log
into ABI Gradebook
e. Click Student Info tab; click Course Requests
f. Enter the course number for each course desired – maximum 6
2. The ABI pre-registration window will be open until 11:59 PM, Tuesday,
March 1st. The school library will be available to pre-register and will be
open each school day until 3:30 PM, or you may access ABI at home.
3. Complete the attached pre-registration form as well with the exact titles and
course numbers of the courses you have selected as part of your pre-
registration for next year.
4. Please remember that if you don’t pre-register for a course, you will likely
NOT be able to register for the course during fall registration.
5. Also remember that you will be expected to remain enrolled in the course
that you choose during pre-registration.
6. Over-subscribed courses will be assigned based on GPA and/or grade level.
7. If you are registering for any AP classes, you must submit your completed AP
application with your pre-registration form.
8. ROP students must be 16 years old to enroll in an ROP course.
9. Remember to get all proper permit signatures.
10. If you plan to register for summer school on April 1 , indicate the course you
would like to take, e.g. Biology, World History, Art, etc. (You must still complete
the summer packet separately in order to register for summer school on April 1 .)
The following courses require a permit signature on your pre-registration sheet:
Office Aide (Ms. Beltran) Library Aide (Mrs. Williams)
Publications: Yearbook (Mrs. Lindsay) Advanced Leadership (Mr. Baumunk)
Advanced Art (Mr. Harrison) Publications: Newspaper (Ms. Stark)
Auto Tech II A only (Ms. Ruiz) Pageantry (Mr. Bird)
Auto Tech II B only (Ms. Ruiz) Work Experience (Mrs. Pollack – Career Center
– must already be employed 10+ hrs a week.)
Course descriptions can be viewed on the High School Handbook online at:
PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS ARE DUE
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
On-line registration closes 11:59 PM, March 1st.
BONITA HIGH SCHOOL
PRE-REGISTRATION FORM 2011-12
PRINT Legal Name Counselor: ______________
LAST FIRST MIDDLE
Check here if you were not able to pre-register on-line __________
You will find the course numbers and titles listed on the prior page, which you will need to complete your
Course Course Title Permit
Period 0 or 8
Summer School session to be requested - indicate below
You must submit summer
------------- application on 4/1. Writing the
SS course here is not registration.
Please keep in mind, those students earning a D, or F in Math or
Spanish must re-take that course, in Summer School if possible. The
Math and Foreign Language Departments will require the course to
be repeated prior to moving onto the next level.
Student Signature Parent Signature Date
THIS SHEET IS DUE BY Wednesday, March 2, 2011
On-line registration closes 11:59 PM, March 1
A final registration packet will be mailed home approximately the first week of August.