Microsoft Integration Services
Infosys’ Microsoft Integration Services Practice offers Consulting and Integration services using Microsoft product offerings for integrations.
The Practice provides,
• Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI) and Messaging capabilities using MS BizTalk Server, SQL Server, .NET (AJAX, Windows
& Web applications), Webservices and various application adapters (SAP, ORACLE, SIEBEL, MS Dynamics etc…)
• Business Process & Workflow management capabilities using MS Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), BAM Tools, Microsoft
Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS), Infopath and K2.Net Technologies.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implementations using Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF), MS ESB Guidelines and Infosys’ Ingress Framework.
• Business to Business (B2B) Integrations using EDI support, AS2 Support, Trading Partner Management and industry accelerators
(SWIFT, HL7, Rosettanet, Infosys’ SEPA & STEP2 Accelerator)
• Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) capabilities using BizTalk, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Adapter.
The Practice has developed expertise via continuous internal & partner enablement programs, and via wealth of rich experience garnered
through multiple engagements across various industry verticals.
The Microsoft practice has a dedicated Integration Competency Center that governs and provides cross industrial experiences, best
practices, templates and reusable frameworks in implementing multiple industry and technology solutions for client programs in Infosys.
Infosys has the following technical accelerators for delivery.
• INGRESS: Is a Metadata driven ESB that provide a service mediation platform and a set of Technical Services (Dynamic Routing,
Dynamic Transformation, Exception Handling, Logging, Tracking and Caching) to provide a value-added ESB that changes the
focus for ESB-based development to purely functional development.
• Automated BizTalk Deployment and Testing Framework.
• Oracle Retail Integration Framework: Provides a set of technical services (RIB Message dis-assembler, assembler and XML modifier,
RIB Payload library, File Purge etc.) for integrating the Oracle Retail applications via BizTalk.
• SEPA Validator: Service that provides SEPA validation to an incoming or outgoing payment instruction. The Validator performs the
SEPA rules check on the message and operates on the UNIFI compliant message.
• Other Utilities: Schema Generator, Q-Reader/Writer, Message Loader, MQ Script Generator, Excel - XML Utility, Test Case
Generator, Message Box Cleanup Scripts, BizTalk Host - Start/Stop scripts.
Infosys' Global Payment Solution o ers a centralized and standardized nancial messaging and
payment interaction management system. The solution provides an evolutionary roadmap for
banks to e ciently and e ectively integrate the core banking landscape for retail and wholesale
payment processing, regulatory compliances, business process automation and management.
Infosys Microsoft Alliance Success Stories
Microsoft and Infosys share a commitment to
Case Study 1
accelerating competitive impact for a customer’s
business and its people. We have expertise to drive Infosys was asked to centralize the message communication
business competitiveness, delivered with speed, between internal applications & External payment/Cash
predictability and high value. management networks/Gateways for a global investment
banking and securities firm. The MS BizTalk message hub
Virtual communities of Infosys and Microsoft • Reduced the operational cost by 0.06 cents/message
professionals work together in areas such as technology • Improved processing time to 26 messages/sec, thus
readiness, technology adoption, solution and joint providing ability to transact messages of value upto
engagements. This multi faceted relationship enables ~$100 billion per day
customers to derive maximum value from their • Consolidated the interaction between internal
technology investments. application and external gateways.
Together, Microsoft and Infosys have invested in a • Provided the ease of management and ease of change to
meet regulatory & market requirements.
transformational initiative called Catalytic IT that enables
enterprise businesses and their employees to realize Case Study 2
a simplified, flexible IT environment that lowers the
total cost of ownership and enables rapid change and Infosys was invited by a Global Financial Firm to improve Total
innovation. A state-of-the-art concept centre provides Customer Experience and increase the issuance turn around
customers with informative and interactive experiences time. Infosys delivered the migration of the various domestic
to envision, architect, and evaluate Catalytic IT solutions. (US) and International feeds on new Card Issuance HUB. The
key benefits were:
• Enhanced TCE (Business SLAs improved by > 100% for
Card Issuance from previous platform)
• Total Cost of Ownership Reduced by 10%
• Faster Time To Market through reduced deployment
Business Consulting Enterprise Solutions Trading & Risk Enterprise Application
Provides you with strategic Our Enterprise Solutions help Management Integration
differentiation and operational you automate your value chain Provides deep business process Make the whole of your IT
superiority, assessments, using off-the-shelf packages. knowledge with cutting edge applications much greater
proprietary industry analyses & Our solutions span ERP, CRM, technological capabilities to than the sum of its parts.
projects structured around beating SCM and EAI. They help you to optimize information sharing, Infosys can leverage the Global
the competition. mitigate your risks, achieve faster minimize exposure, and integrate Delivery Model (GDM) to
returns and lower TCO. business processes in trading deliver immediate and dramatic
operations. productivity growth like no one