Camels living in
1. The hump on the camel’s back is
fat, which is used for energy.
2. Most of the animals will not be
able to live in deserts because the
camels have strategies for living.
3. Camels are used to travel a long
way or for heavy loads because
they don’t need to be fed for a long
How Camels Walk
4. The camel’s feet has pads,
making it possible to walk for a
5. The pad is a ball of fat, which is
like snowshoes for us.
6. Camels are silent while running
or walking when they have those
How Camels Survive
in the Desert
7. Camels can survive if they loose
40% of water in their body safely.
8. Camels can drink 30 gallons in 10
9. Scientists found camels having
an empty stomach after drinking
20 gallons of water in 10 minutes.
10. If a camel drinks to much water,
it can bring itself to death.