APPRENTICESHIP NONCREDIT ADMISSION FORM
FAX: (541) 4634159 Phone: (541) 4635843 Email: email@example.com
Lane will not use social security numbers as LCC identification numbers. After you submit this form, we will provide your ‘L’ number (user ID) by phone or email.
Social Security Number: ________________________ Trade (i.e. Electrician) ____________________
Applications that are missing required information (listed in bold below) cannot be processed and will be returned for completion
Legal Name _____________________________________________________________________________________
Last First Middle
Previous Name ___________________________________________________________________________________
Last First Middle
Permanent Address _______________________________________________________________________________
Number and Street City State Zip
Date of Birth: (month,day, year)____________/_____/______ Gender: ¨ Male ¨ Female
Note: You will use ExpressLane to register for classes, and your initial PIN will be your date of birth. The college must have a date of birth to enable registration.
Phone number: (_ _ _ )_ _ __ _ _ _ (check one) ¨ home ¨ work ¨ cell Email address_______________________
Alternate phone: (_ _ _ )_ _ __ _ _ _ (check one) ¨ home ¨ work ¨ cell
Please check areas that apply to you. The area below is optional, will be kept confidential, and will not affect your registration
¨ Alaska Native ¨ Black, NonHispanic ¨ Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
¨ American Indian ¨ Filipino ¨ White, NonHispanic
¨ Asian ¨ Hispanic ¨ Other/Multiracial
*Providing your social security number is voluntary. If you provide it, the College will use your number for keeping records, doing research, reporting, extending credit, and
collecting debts. The College will not use your number to make any decision directly affecting you or any other person. Your social security number will not be given to the
general public. If you choose not to provide your social security number, you will not be denied any rights as a student. Please refer to the Disclosure Statement listed
under the social security heading in your class schedule that describes how your number will be used. Providing your social security number means that you consent to the
use of your number in the manner described.
Welcome to ExpressLane
Visit Lane’s website at www.lanecc.edu to access ExpressLane, your web tool to register for classes, view your student records, make payments, order
transcripts, review your financial aid information, and update your personal information. If you do not have access to a computer, computers are available in
Enrollment Services at Lane’s main campus or visit your local library. For assistance with registration, contact Apprenticeship office at (541) 4635843.
Before the Term Starts:
To use ExpressLane you will need your 'L’ (Lane) student identification number and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log
in to ExpressLane. Complete above NonCredit Admission Form and FAX to (541) 4634159. Once your form has been processed, you
will receive a phone call or email from the apprenticeship staff providing you with your ‘L’ number.
Logging In to ExpressLane:
1. Once you have your ‘L’ number, you can log into ExpressLane. Go to Lane’s web homepage at http://www.lanecc.edu and click on the
ExpressLane logo. Check information page and click on the ExpressLane FAQ link for updates and new information.
2. Read the instructions and enter your ‘L’ number. Note: you must use an upper case ‘L’, not lower case ‘l’.
3. Once you have entered your ‘L’ number, enter your 6digit birth date (mmddyy) as your first PIN (Personal Identification Number). You
will be required to change it at the Change PIN screen, which will pop up automatically. Follow the instructions on that page to create
your security question and answer. (Answering this question correctly allows you to reset your PIN if you forget it). Read and accept
Registration and Payment for Classes in ExpressLane:
1. Click on Enrollment Services.
2. Click on Registration.
3. Click on Add/Drop Classes.
4. Select the term for which you wish to register, and click on Submit button.
5. Enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) into the boxes below Add Classes and click on the Submit Changes button.
6. To view your schedule, click on View Schedule link at the bottom of the page. Print a copy of your schedule for your records.
7. Payments can be made on the web by check, VISA, or MasterCard. Click on Enrollment Services, View Account/Make Payments.
8. View your grade on ExpressLane. Contact your instructor if you do not have a grade by the second week after class ends.