From the selection of questions received you be asked to answer 5 of the following
questions from your text.
The Quiz Date will be Thursday, May 13th.
Questions were submitted by the following:
1. What is Biomechanics?
2. What is the difference between equilibrium, stability and balance?
3. Choose one of Newton's Laws explain it providing an example.
4. Describe the effect of applying an internal or external force on an object. Use a
diagram to aid your explanation.
5. Discuss three ways in which biomechanics can be helpful to teachers and
6. Select a sport in which a light object is thrown. Discuss the affects air resistance
will have on the path of the object.
7. In a sport of your choosing identify how an athlete maintains or loses his/her
balance during the execution of a skill.
8. Identify the four aspects of qualitative analysis and apply them to a sport skill of
interest to you.