SCPW Lopsided Investigation Form - Rev 0
Date of Game:
Location of Game:
Rule 22: Section S2
A) What in your opinion caused the lopsided score?
B) Is there ill will or animosity among your coaching staff towards the opponent's coaches?
C) To your knowledge, have there been any threats between and among the children prior
to the game?
D) Has your team ever been involved in a lopsided game this year?
E) What actions were taken by the coaching staff of the winning team to prevent the score
differential from reaching 28 points after it reached 18 points?
F) In retrospect, is there anything you feel that could have been done to prevent the
scoring differential from reaching 28 points? If so, what?
Instructions for filling out Lopsided Rule form
1) In all games that are lopsided as defined by rule 22, this form must be filled out by both teams
involved in the contest.
2) All sections highlighted in Blue are to be filled out by the head coach.
3) Forms are to be saved as follows: Association-Level-Date
Association -ie: Trumbull
Level - Midgets - M;Jr. Midgets- JM; PeeWee - PW; Jr. Peewee - JPW
Date: YYMMDD: August 30th, 2009 will be 090830
Example: Woodland-JM-090830 is Woodland Jr Midgets on August 30, 2009.
4) Forms must be completed and the Association President must e-mail it to the League President by
the Wednesday night following the lopsided game. Failure to comply will result in a $100 fine and
suspension of the head coach until the form is received.
5) If there is a difference between the accounts of the game, the referees will be consulted. Violations
of the lopsided rule may result in action against the head coach at fault.