Deposits in Australia 2011
This report Deposits in Australia 2011 analyzes developments in the Australian consumer
deposit space, looking at current trends and market outlook. For the purposes of this report,
deposits include transaction accounts and savings accounts, as well as term deposits and
Features and benefits
* Identify market opportunities to reach deposit customers
* Understand consumer attitudes and behaviour in the deposit market
* Achieve higher retention rates by understanding current and future trends in the market
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @
* There has been convergence between deposit products, between competitors, and
between rates. This convergence has been driven by a maturing market, and sped up by
competitive pressures caused by the online channel and the global financial crisis.
* The online savings account has pushed up rates for other deposit products and eliminated
fees, creating the need for new business models. The online channel has also sped up all
aspects of the deposit market, with the net effect that rates have become a more powerful
determinant of provider choice.
* The medium term mortgage market forecast is bleak, which decreases the need for
deposit competition and innovation from providers. In the long term, a new deposit product
will emerge combining the transaction and savings account, with competitive rates offered
on a single account that is accessible by ATM card and allows bill payments.
Your key questions answered
* What effects has the global financial crisis had on the Australian deposit market?
* How has the online channel impacted the market and how is it expected to drive the
market going forward?
* What developments in pricing and product strategies have occurred?
* What does the future hold in store for Australian deposit products?
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS HAS CHANGED THE AUSTRALIAN DEPOSIT
THE ONLINE CHANNEL HAS ACCELERATED DEPOSIT MARKET INTERACTIONS
PRODUCT INNOVATION AND FUTURE TRENDS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
Explore Tables & Figures available in the report Deposits in Australia 2011
Published: November 2011
No. Of pages:39
Price: Single User License – US$ 2795 Corporate User License – US$ 6988
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Connect With Us: