Directions: Name the part(s) at
the arrow and write the answer on
a separate sheet of paper.
1. External view (ventral)…this part is
used for protection and food grabbing.
2. External view (ventral)…this
part houses the anus.
3. External view (dorsal)….this
part is used for swimming.
4. External view (dorsal)…this part
protects the cephalothorax.
5. External view (dorsal)…specify
the part and the type of part
6. Name this body section…
7. Male…this part is used for
8. (lateral view)…these are attached
to the appendages seen below.
9. (dorsal view) This part has ostia.
10. This is appendage feels &
11. Dorsal view (digestive organ)
12. (dorsal view) A digestive
13. (Ventral, anterior view) name
the mouth parts pointed at here….
14. Name the type of eye.
15. Name this structure:
(internal ventral, posterior…digestive system removed)
16. Male or female crayfish?
19. Name this digestive organ.
20. Name this excretory organ.
21. Name this structure.
22. Name this structure.