298 W. Mashta Dr.
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Cell Phone: 305.898.7651
Home Phone: 305.365.0229
1. Still Life, 2010, 22”x30,” Pencil, Drawn from observation.
2. The Girl Effect, 2010, 2’x2,’ Mixed media, www.girleffect.org/, Conceptual 2D
piece, Found object sculpture.
3. Beatriz, 2010, 19.5”x35.5,” Pencil and charcoal, A narrative piece drawn from
4. Brooklyn Bridge, 2010, 16”x16,” Acrylic, This painting was painted from
observation at the site in New York.
5. Figure, 2010, 18”x24,” Charcoal, This was a study a nude figure drawing. This
piece was drawn from observation.
6. Self-Portrait 1, 2010, 18”x 24,” Pencil, Drawn from observation.
7. Self-Portrait Caricature, 2010, 30”x44,” Charcoal and pencil, This piece was
drawn from observation, except for some of the small details which were drawn
from a photograph.
8. Rose, 2010, 19.5”x25.5,” Pastel, Drawn from observation.
9. Problem in the Produce Section, 2010, Dimensions variable, Photograph of an
installation, I constructed and painted the onion in acrylic. This installation piece
has the following dimensions: 25” x 30.”
10. Pipe, 2010, 18”x 24,” Pencil, An interior drawing drawn from observation.
11. Autumn 2010 Skirt, 2010, Size 2, Apparel, Black lame skirt with silk lining in the
inside and a small black zipper in the back.
12. Autumn 2010 Dress, 2010, Size 6, Apparel, Dark sand dune brocade cocktail
dress with a zipper in the back.
13. Spring 2010 Outfit, 2010, Size medium, 6, Apparel, The cream cashmere long-
sleeve blouse was made from a commercial pattern, while the tweed Capri pant
was of my own design. Both pieces were sewn by machine; however, the Capri’s
hems were finished by hand.
14. Logitech Harmony 890, 2010, 24”x24,” Acrylic, Technology has always been a
subject that I have been fascinated by, especially since it is an influential and
necessary component of our modern world. I would like to interpret the power of
the remote control. It functions at a distance, an ability that humans do not
possess. I decided to compose an acrylic painting of an enlarged image of the
remote control in order to portray the interpretation. The composition includes the
power button of the remote control with the word “off” above it and two buttons
for the functions of “help” and activities. The fact that the Logitech remote has a
“help” button simply shows the power of technology through its ability to self-
15. A New Way of Learning and Thinking, 2010, Dimensions variable, Photograph of
an installation, This is a photograph depicting the effect technology has had on
humans. I chose to demonstrate it in a photograph where the composition
contrasts traditional and modern modalities. In the middle of the photo,
Shakespeare’s book, Measure for Measure, is thrown in the center of the bed to
distinguish a difference between the past and present sources of learning and
accessing information. I decided to use Shakespeare’s Measure for Measure along
with a measuring tape in order to symbolize the traditional methods of learning. In
contrast, the adolescent in the photo holds the remote control in her hand and has
a television as her head in order to represent a new way of learning and thinking. I
constructed and painted the "television head.”
16. Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Sketch, 2011, 8”x16,” Mixed media drawing, At
the Institute of Fashion at Rozio Couture in Coral Gables, students, such as
myself, are preparing for a Spring/Summer fashion show. This year’s theme is
fashions inspired from different countries. My group chose to focus on Greece
and I chose to centralize my collection on Santorini, Greece.
17. Problem in the Produce Section (Detail), 2010, 25”x30,” Acrylic.
18. Autumn 2010 Skirt Sketch, 2010, 8”x11.5,” Mixed media drawing.
19. Autumn 2010 Dress Sketch, 2010, 8”x11.5,” Mixed media drawing.
20. Spring 2011 Outfit Sketch, 2010, 8”x11.5,” Mixed media drawing.