SAINT MARK’S HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOL YEAR 2011-2012
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION
Name of Student___________________________________________________________________Current Grade_________
Name of Parents________________________________________________________________________________________
Home Phone__________________________________ E mail address_____________________________________________
Date of Application __________________ Number of years taking English classes___________________________________
Country of Birth___________________ Country of Citizenship___________________ Date of Birth_____________________
Religion: Catholic______ Non Catholic______ Student INS Status ____________
Name of person with whom you will reside___________________________________________________________________
Address of local residence: _______________________________________________________________________________
$250.00 application fee is required at time of application. Students will be notified of acceptance as soon as space is available.
Application fee is not refundable and covers only the application process.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY: DATE RECEIVED____________________
2011-12 International Student
A transcript of the student’s records must include the following along with this application:
1. Copies of transcripts for the last three years (Translated into English)
2. Results of standardized tests for the last three years (Translated into English)
3. A letter of recommendation from an administrator at current school
4. A typed 150 word essay (English) on “Why I want to attend Saint Mark’s”
5. Results of the Secondary Language English Proficiency Exam (SLEP) must be submitted for consideration and
must meet Saint Mark’s criteria for admission.
APPLICATION FEE ($250.00) MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION
Please send application and transcript directly to:
Saint Mark’s High School
ATTN: Admissions Office
2501 Pike Creek Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
The transcript must be requested by the student from his/her present school. Admission is contingent on the following factors:
1. Room in the student’s specific program must be available.
2. The student must have fulfilled the academic requirements of St. Mark’s High School.
3. The student must have a good disciplinary record.
Students will be notified of acceptance. If a student meets the acceptance requirements and a place is available, acceptances
will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, all materials should be submitted as soon as possible.