Diseases And Its Cures
• The most affective cures to treat burns in the
1800’s was to treat the afflicted area with egg
• Cholera is a diarrhea from drinking bad (unclean)
• patients may die within three hours if medical
treatment is not provided.
• Cholera can be treated with oral rehydration
• When a person had a snakebite on the Oregon
trail,somebody will slice open the bite and sucks
the poison out of the person.
• A snake bite on the ankle.»»
• Scurvy happened when a person had an improper
diet. This disease affects their teeth.
• Scurvy is a disease resulting from a shortage of
Head and body lice
• Head and Body lice was one of the most common disease on the
• Lice on the hair and body are usually treated with medicated
shampoos or cream rinses. Nit combs can be used to remove lice
and nits from the hair. Laundering clothes using high heat can
eliminate body lice.
• Malaria symptoms are chills, sweats, fever, and a bad pain.
• Malaria is a disease brought by the mosquitoes.
• People catch malaria when the parasite enters the blood. A
parasite is an organism that lives off of another organism called a
host. A parasite takes from the host organism, but does not help
it. Instead, it usually harms the host.
• Dengue fever was also called a “break bone fever”
• Most people died because of dengue fever.
• Dengue is passed to humans by the Aedes Aegypti or more rarely the
Aedes Albopictus mosquito , which feed during the day.
• Two fifths of the world's population are now at risk from dengue and
that there may be 50 million cases of dengue infection worldwide
every year. This disease is now attacking more than 100 countries.
• The signs of dengue fever are severe stomachache, Throw-ups, body’s
shaking, runny nose, a high fever, and a bad cough.
•On the wagon train, the people who had
diarrhea is treated by a spoonful of water
in blackberry root that had been boiled.
•Shigella germ is a type of germ that
makes human to have diarrheas»»
• A common cold is an unwanted
• It affects the respiratory system, like
the nose and the throat. There is no
medical care to cure the disease.
There are drugs that can stop the
• The signs of cold is when you have a
scratchy throat or a runny nose,
congestion, and sneezing. These
sometimes are followed by muscle
aches, fatigue, malaise, headache,
weakness, and also lost of appetite.
• Rhinovirus, a germ that makes people
to have common colds, lasts for 3 days
in the air, and they made most
• Pioneers use skunk
grease to cure
• Rheumatism or
rheumatic disorder is a
non-specific term for QuickTime™ and a
TIFF (Uncompressed) decompressor
are need ed to see this picture.
affecting the joints and