Press Release No.531 Dt.25.8.2009
Indian Army - Recruitment for Short service Commission (NT)
Course, Apr 2010 for Law Graduate Women (UNMARRIED)
(1) Vacancies : 14
(2) Conditions of Eligibility:
a) Nationality : Must be Indian
b) Age Limit : 21 to 27 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and
not later than 01.01.1999)
c) Educational Qualification:
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years
professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2 examination.
(3) Method of Selection
The Candidates would have to undergo Group tests,
Psychological tests, interview, psychological aptitude tests, medical
examination and interview.
(4) Physical Standard : Height of 152 cms.
(5) Training: Approximately 11 months training at OTA, Chennai.
(6) Pay: Rs.26,000/- per month plus allowances.
(7) Application format can be downloaded from the following website
(8) Applications to be sent to ADDITIONAL DIRECTORATE GENERAL
OF RECRUITING (WOMEN ENTRY SECTION ), WEST BLOCK.III,
R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI-110066
(9) Last Date for submission of application : on or before 28th
(10) For queries: Recruiting Directorate Telephone Number (011)
26175473 and Fax No. (011) 26196205 or e-mail to
email@example.com and website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Issued by: DIPR, Chennai-9.