OBTAIN 8 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS - plus -
LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PRACTICE IN A SLOWING ECONOMY
Register at www.GetOutOfLineNow.com/seminars.htm or call 1-770-401-3853
DAY 1: EXCLUSIVE
HORMONES, STRESS INVITATION
AND THE GUT 2 Day Seminar with
Eldred Taylor, M.D.
SUCCEED IN A gynecologist who completed his undergraduate education
SLOWING ECONOMY at Vanderbilt University and his medical school and
residency at Emory University. During his residency at
Emory he was bestowed the position as Chief Resident in
Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has taught and lectured at
Duke, Chapel Hill and Michigan State University and has
® served as an Associate Professor at Emory University.
Dr. Taylor is a renowned international lecturer on BHRT.
His inspirational seminars are straight-forward, relevant,
Toll Free: 1-866-787-5175 | www.numedica.com and rich in practical applications.
Using BHRT & Functional Medicine in Your Practice
Day 1 Friday 8am - 4:30pm. Complimentary Luncheon 12:30pm - 1:30pm*
GI Symptom Associations, Diagnosis and Treatments How to determine What is Irritating Your Patient’s Bowels
• Review causes of abnormal GI function
• How To identify latent and overt GI dysfunction
• Review normal gastrointestinal anatomy and function
• Understand prevalence of parasitic infections
• Understand the effect of the environment on the Liver and intestines
• Understand the importance of severe and subtle food allergies
• a lecture based on evidence from classic clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility
• Understanding hormone physiology and hormone imbalances
• How to diagnose and treat hormone imbalances
• How and why saliva for hormone testing is more accurate than blood testing
• Clarifying the misinformation and controversy about hormone replacement
• Objectively analyzing the prevalent negative opinions on bio-identical hormone replacement
• Providing practical information on BHRT prescribing and monitoring
• How to use pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements to optimize hormone function & metabolism
The Stress and Cortisol Connection- How to answer the question “ Why am I Tired All the Time and Can’t Sleep
• Statistics show that 75-90% of all visits to primary care physicians are due to stress related complaints.
• Learn how to identify, quantify, and treat stress related illness.
• Understand the physiology of stress and its responses
• Learn how to identify and treat adrenal dysfunction
• Discuss innovative testing options in stress assessment
Oral Contraception “Go Beyond Gynecology Made Simple”
• Clarify the gynecological uses of contraception
• Examine the side effects of contraceptives
• Illustrate the concept of and clinical use of hormone balancing
Improving Your Practice and the Bottom Line in a Slowing Economy
Day 2 Saturday 8am – 3:30pm: Complimentary Luncheon 12:30pm - 1:30pm*
BOOST Your Practice
• What Most Billers Don’t Know and What the Practice Owner Needs To Know
• How to Use Appropriate CPT codes and ICD-9 Codes when Billing
• How to Maximize an Insurance Practice Legitimately and Quickly
• How to handle Saliva Testing and its Billing
• Insurance based vs. Out Of Network based vs. Cash based practices
How to incorporate GI, BHRT, and Functional Medicine into Your Practice
• Learn how to write prescriptions for bio-identical hormones and supplements to treat hormone imbalances in men and women.
prescribing bio-identical hormones.
• How to utilize 9 key questions to guide BHRT dosing & monitoring
• How to use nutritional supplements to treat hormone imbalance
• Review expanding ancillary services that men & women seeking BHRT often request
*Complimentary Saturday Luncheon sponsored by Diagnos-Techs, Inc.
Cost: save $100 with early bird registration ($495): $595 after early bird deadline
M a k e Yo u r H o t e l R e s e r v a t i o n s To d a y !
Just ask for the “Dr. Taylor Seminar” when calling about room reservations.
2009 Seminar Schedule
Los Angeles, Courtyard Marriott Marina del Rey Marriott Courtyard
CA* 1-800-628-0908 Sept. 25-26 Cincinnati, OH* Cincinnati Airport
**Call before Feb 19 for best rates and availability**
**Call before Aug. 17 for best rates and availability**
Marriott Detroit Metro Airport
March 27-28 Detroit, MI*
1-800-228-9290 Marriott Courtyard St. Louis
Oct. 23-24 St. Louis, MO* Westport Plaza
**$89 Room Block Rate Cut Off: March 10** 1-800-321-2211
SpringHill Suites DFW Airport **$64 Room Block Rate Cut Off: Sept. 29**
May 1-2 Dallas, TX*
**$99 Room Block Rate Cut Off: April 13** April 3-4
Marriott Suites O’Hare/Rosemont May 15-16
May 8-9 Chicago, IL* Atlanta, GA Atlanta Perimeter
1-800-228-9290 Aug. 21-22
**$119 Room Block Rate Cut Off: April 16** Nov. 6-7
Sandestin Resort Bayside Inn *Complimentary Saturday Luncheon sponsored by Diagnos-Techs, Inc.
June 5-6 Destin, FL*
1-866-931-3678 Register at
**$169 Room Block Rate Cut Off: April 17** www.GetOutOfLineNow.com/seminars.htm
or call 1-770-401-3853
2 Day Seminar with Receive $100 Discount
Eldred Taylor, M.D. off regular seminar fees when you
register before hotel cut-off date.
Expanded for 2009!
Atlanta, GA March 6-7
Los Angeles, CA March 20-21
Detroit, MI March 27-28
Atlanta, GA April 3-4
Dallas, TX May 1-2
Chicago, IL May 8-9
Atlanta, GA May 15-16
Destin, FL June 5-6
Atlanta, GA Aug. 21-22
Cincinnati, OH Sept. 25-26
Atlanta, GA Oct. 9-10
St. Louis, MO Oct. 23-24
Atlanta, GA Nov. 6-7
This lecture series will
• Do you see patients that seem to have hormonal imbalances and you are confused about
what to do?
allow you to stop making
descriptive diagnoses and
• Do you diagnose patients with Chronic Fatigue when they tell you they are “Tired All The Time”
teach you how to identify
• Are you seeing an epidemic of Insomnia and you know that sleeping pills are not the answer
causes of symptoms instead
• Do you diagnose patients with Irritable Bowel when they tell you their “bowel is irritated”
of renaming symptoms.
7 Proven Results or we’ll refund your cost for the seminar**:
1. You will be able to apply this information to 100% of your patients.
2. This information will allow you to better understand and treat those patients that frustrate you the most.
(i.e. Vague seemingly unrelated symptoms)
3. This information will allow you to take control of the bus
4. You will immediately (Monday morning) use the knowledge you have received about CPT coding for your documentation and
for time to increase your billings and collection by a minimum of 30% to 50% (We guarantee it or we will refund the cost of the
5. You will be able to streamline your practice by eliminating
6. You will be motivated to begin valuing your time and expertise and not allow other entities to set your value.
7. You will be given the tools to improve your practice, your life outside the practice, your relationships, and your family.
**proof of implementation required