This Certificate of Amendment of Articles of Non-Profit Corporation may be used when a
Non-Profit Corporation seeks to amend the original (or previously amended) articles of
incorporation that were filed with the State. This document is specific to California
corporations, but may be amended depending on the State of incorporation that applies.
This form is intended to provide standard language but can be customized to fit the
needs of any non-profit corporation.
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 1
CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT OF
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION of [Insert Name of Non-Profit Corporation]
The undersigned certify that:
1. They are the President and the Secretary, respectively, of [Insert Name of Non-Profit
Corporation], a [Insert type of Non-Profit Corporation, for example, Public Benefit, etc.]
2. Article(s) [Insert Article Number(s) or Designation(s)] of the Articles of Incorporation of this
corporation is amended to read as follows:
[Insert the Article(s) that have been amended]
3. The foregoing amendment of Articles of Incorporation has been duly approved by the Board
4. The foregoing amendment of Articles of Incorporation has been duly approved by the required
vote of the members.
OR [Comment: If this Non-Profit Corporation has no members use the following
4. The corporation has no members.
We further declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the
matters set forth in this certificate are true and correct of our own knowledge.
______________________ (Signature of President)
[Insert Name of President], President
_____________________ (Signature of Secretary)
[Insert Name of Secretary], Secretary
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 2