Can you draw a picture of the Earth? What colors would be on
this picture? Could you see the moon from this picture?
Write about your new planet!
On manuscript paper, answer these questions in
complete sentence. If they are great sentences,
we will hang them up in the hall!
1) What is the Earth named after?
2) How big is the Earth? (Use miles or kilometers)
3) How long is a day on the Earth?
4) How long is a year on the Earth?
5) How much do you weigh on the
6) Does the Earth have any moons?
How many? What do they look like?
7) What makes the Earth different
from other planets?