Cooperative Partnership Opportunities
The new way to experience environmentalism, wellness and charity
Green Lounge - an eco luxury experience creates a supportive
cooperative partnership package bringing forward thinking, eco conscious
companies and individuals together in a hip, stylish environment to facilitate
in branding, marketing, social networking, product placement, advertising
and luxury green experiential events.
Green Lounge – An Eco Luxury Experience
• A stylish eco conscious cocktail lounge experience, green suites and wellness
• Hosted at top venues, hotels, clubs, film festivals, VIP after parties, gala events.
• The likes of Buddha Bar / Hotel Costes experiences from Paris.
• Offering a hip, sexy, high-end luxury green party/club experience for
celebrities, the jet set crowd and trend setters to socialize and be exposed to
the latest trends in the luxury green movement.
• Elevating eco conscious brands and products through viral marketing, media,
publicity, social networking and live experiential events.
The events will include:
International D.J’s Motivational Speakers
Eco-Cocktails Celebrity Mingling
Top Chefs serving Organic Tastings Business Networking
The Green Angels Product Placement
Eco Luxury Gift Bags Cooperative Partnerships
Eco Fashion Lines National Media coverage
• Hosted at select high-end venues. (Night Clubs, Hotels, Event
Venues, Cocktail Lounges,Film Festivals, Gala Events).
• Each event is by exclusive invitation/guest list only.
• Guests apply online by becoming a GL member through
the website, gathering all vital information.
• Every event has ongoing media, PR and social networking
presence through Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Youtube,
• The partnership cooperative have their own branded and
specifically designed VIP lounge area within the event.
Green Lounge offers Green Suites - not unlike expo booths, these
suites are stylish, elegantly decorated luxury inter-active experiences
where guests can sample products and interact with your sales
representatives to truly experience your brand.
interviews Guest speakers
Green Lounge hosts a symposium of lifestyle authors, eco friendly
celebrities and motivational speakers in the areas of environmental
awareness, health & wellness and self empowerment.
* Selected charities will benefit from every Green Lounge Experience
After the symposium, Celebrity Soul with Nicole Sherwin
interviews the guests in front of a live audience. These talks are all filmed
Green Lounge look and feel
VIP GREEN CARD
A VIP Green card that entitles members to discounts and special offers
on preferred luxury partner programs
Green Lounge is proud to partner with
Founders: Lyn and Norman Lear / Alan and Cindy Horn
• EMA is a non profit 501C3 dedicated to harnessing the power of celebrity and the
media to promote sustainable lifestyles and believes through positive role modeling
the entertainment community can inspire consumers to take action.
• Since 1991, the EMA Awards has been the only program solely devoted to
celebrating the entertainment industry’s environmental efforts. A pioneer in linking
the power of celebrity to environmental awareness, it was EMA who invented the
‘green carpet,’ launching the concept of taking a hybrid or alternative fuel vehicle
– not a limo – to their annual Awards show.
• EMA partnership brings celebrities, media and Hollywood who’s who guest list to the
• Green Lounge gives back a percentage of sales to the various EMA initiatives
THE ENVIRONMENTAL MEDIA AWARDS
• The Environmental Media Awards celebrate the best in environmental
messaging in film, television and documentaries.
• Honorees for this year’s event include Sir Richard Branson, National
Geographic and director Roland Emmerich.
• Past honorees for individual achievement include Al Gore, Dave
Matthews Band, Edward Norton, Blythe Danner, Rob Reiner, Rosario
Dawson, Maroon 5 and John Travolta.
• The 2008 EMA Awards generated over 70 million print, broadcast and
online media impressions.
• Press outlets included CNN, Fox, Extra, E!, USA Today, InStyle.com, People,
Variety, Star Magazine etc.
• Presenters and honorees included Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rosario Dawson,
Wilmer Valderrama, Ed Begley Jr., Maria Bello, Jaime King, Matthew Rhys,
Frances Fisher, Amy Smart, Nicole Richie and many others.
Board of Directors
DJ AM Lance Bass Ed Begley, Jr.
Christine and Doug Belgrad Hart Bochner Blythe Danner
Julie Darmody Jessica Thomas Chris DeBolt
Lisa and Dean Devlin Frances Fisher Dave Fleming
Soleil Moon Frye Jason Goldberg Shana and Todd Garne
Bill Gerber Anna Getty Ray Halbritter
Brad Hall Madelyn Hammond Tera Hanks
Daryl Hannah Cindy and Alan Horn Jena and Michael King
Lyn and Norman Lear Gretchen Lewotsky Wendie Malick
Patti and Michael Marcus David Margulies Michael Martin
Leanne Meyers Shaun Murphy Howard T. Owens
Cristan and Kevin Reilly Elizabeth Rogers Carla Shamberg
Susan and Jon Sheinberg Cherie Simon Amy Smart
Jeffrey Tambor Paige and Matt Tolmach Ted Turner
Michael Wimer Larry Winokur Susan HarrisPaul Junger Witt
Anita Woerner Lauren Zalaznick Anna Zegna
OCTOBER 28 2009
LOEWS HOTEL - SANTA MONICA
$2,500 Cooperative partnership
• Prominent advertising banner on website and all social networking sites for
month of event
• Special product offer on GL website
• Logo/banner on all marketing materials, email blasts, social networking sites
• Logo on ‘step and repeat’ green carpet
• Private branded interactive Green Lounge/suite space at venue
• Prominent product display at venue
• B2B opportunities with other cooperative partners
• Product or literature in Gift Bag
• Special product offers through VIP Green Card
• Media push through press releases
• Celebrity attendance / mingling
• National Media launch
• Advertorial in Celebrity Society Magazine and Indulge Magazine with Green
$850 per event
• Small Green Suite (elegantly designed interactive booth)
• Link on website for month of event
• Product in Gift Bags
• Celebrity attendance
• National Media attendance
$350 per event
• Small Logo on website
• Product in gift bags
Brought to you by
Tel: 310 871 1802