REVIEW THIS BRIEF QUESTIONNAIRE TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Charitable Service Trust is eager to discover and
explore innovative programs/projects assisting America’s disabled veterans and their
If you answer Yes to the following questions, we’ll be interested in learning more and
hope that you’ll proceed in reviewing the Grant Application and supporting documentation
1. Is your organization specifically dedicated to serving America’s disabled veterans
and their families? If not a veteran specific organization, does the program/project
for which funding is requested provide direct services to disabled veterans?
2. Is your organization currently operational and recognized by the IRS as a tax-
3. Is your audit for the fiscal year ended June 2010 or later? (If the audited financial
statements are for a period ended prior to June 2010, application is not possible at
4. If your organization is required to file IRS Form 990, is the corresponding 990
available for the fiscal year outlined in the audited financial statements referenced
5. Is a current Project Budget available specific to the veterans’ program/project for
which funding is requested?