Cesar Dave Alcazar
Miami, Fl, 3186 Cell: (305)726-5940
Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
AS: Electrical Engineering 2007
Florida International University, Miami, FL
Expected BS: Information Technologies & Networking Engineering 2012
Expected Minor: Business 2012
MDTowers, Miami, FL
● Proficient with creative and innovative solutions for website constructions.
● Fluent and experienced in web design and image rendering programs
● Mastered computer technician skills in Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems.
ZComputerWiz, Miami, FL
● Provided laptop and desktop repair as well as motherboard repair or replacement.
● Skilled in software implementation, monitor screen and laptop screen repair or replace.
● Worked with hardware configurations, hard drive data recovery, and other errors or problems
AB-GROUP, Miami, FL
● Provided administrative and executive support within a busy office.
● Managed orders, sales, purchases & paperwork associated with processes.
● Kept an organized executive team’s calendar; spreadsheets, records, and presentations.
● Maintained a professional demeanor with all clients.
● Handled support, information, and sales requests independently.
● Mastered all of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Peachtree, QuickBooks, and other new systems as needed.
El Camino Investment, Miami, FL
● Maintained all real estate properties, and led all property renovations and constructions.
● Managed the renting and eviction of tenants, and all court forms and contracts.
● Worked with Section 8 on renting properties out to the government and passing their inspections.
NJROTC, Miami, FL
● Ordinance Officer for one year: responsible for more than sixty thousand dollars of Navy inventory.
● Responsible for major events that constituted of two hundred and plus individuals that had to be guided and oriented for
● Organized major events involving more than two hundred cadets.
● Awarded “Unit of the Month” decoration with two companies.
● Retained high official status by displaying excellent work, maintaining excellent conduct, showing strong commitment, and
displaying exemplary leadership qualities.
● Developed team building skills.
● Handled logistics and organization of information under pressure and spontaneous Q&A from Admirals, Captains,
Commanders, Chief and petty officers of the enlisted naval force of the United States of America adequately.
● Fluent in Spanish and English conversation and comprehension.
● Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, Peachtree, QuickBooks Accounting, QuickBooks Point of sale.
● Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla.
● Experienced with computer reformatting, operating system configuration, networking configuration, virus removal.
● Computer clean-up, remote access configuration, server hosting, computer repair.
● Linux Mac and Windows server administrator, Java, CSS, HTML, UNIX.