The Element Name: __________________
1. How many of the original (Greek) elements were actually
2. What was the first source of iron used by man (before the Iron
3. What made the Mad Hatter mad?
4. What would be the problem with a universal solvent that could
5. When does 300 grams of gold weigh 320 grams?
6. What element that glows was distilled from urine?
7. What is the most abundant element in the air?
8. What element allowed western scientists to keep track of Soviet
nuclear production? ______________________
9. What element is used to make lightbulb filaments?
10. Manic depression (bipolar disorder) can be treated by
taking what element? ________________