Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Vantia Therapeutics - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011” provides data on the Vantia Therapeutics’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Vantia Therapeutics’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Vantia Therapeutics and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Vantia Therapeutics - Brief Vantia Therapeutics overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Vantia Therapeutics human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Vantia Therapeutics with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Vantia Therapeutics’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Vantia Therapeutics’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Vantia Therapeutics in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Vantia Therapeutics’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011 Reference Code: GMDHC01927CDB Publication Date: NOV 2011 Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011 GMDHC01927CDB / Published NOV 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review Ta b le o f Co n te n ts Table of Contents 2 List of Tables 3 List of Figures 4 Vantia Therapeutics Snapshot 5 Vantia Therapeutics Overview 5 Key Information 5 Key Facts 5 Vantia Therapeutics – Research and Development Overview 6 Key Therapeutic Areas 6 Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Review 8 Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 8 Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Products Glance 9 Vantia Therapeutics Clinical Stage Pipeline Products 9 Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 9 Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 10 Vantia Therapeutics–Early Stage Pipeline Products 11 Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 11 Vantia Therapeutics – Drug Profiles 12 FAP Inhibitor For Oncology and Fibrosis 12 Product Description 12 Mechanism of Action 12 R&D Progress 12 KLK1 Inhibitor For Inflammatory Diseases 13 Product Description 13 Mechanism of Action 13 R&D Progress 13 VA106483 14 Product Description 14 Mechanism of Action 14 R&D Progress 14 VA111913 15 Product Description 15 Mechanism of Action 15 R&D Progress 15 VA118020 16 Product Description 16 Mechanism of Action 16 R&D Progress 16 VA999260 17 Product Description 17 Mechanism of Action 17 R&D Progress 17 Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Analysis 18 Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class 18 Vantia Therapeutics - Pipeline Products By Target 19 Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 20 Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011 GMDHC01927CDB / Published NOV 2011 ©Global Markets Direct.. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(2) Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review Vantia Therapeutics – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 21 Vantia Therapeutics - Dormant Projects 22 Vantia Therapeutics – Locations And Subsidiaries 23 Head Office 23 Recent Developments 24 Jun 29, 2009: Vantia Therapeutics’ Lead Candidate VA106483 Demonstrates Positive Anti-Diuretic Effect In Phase IIa Trial In Nocturia 24 Mar 26, 2010: Vantia Therapeutics Reveals Structure Of Its Novel Small Molecule Treatment For Dysmenorrhoea, VA111913 24 Mar 24, 2009: Vantia Therapeutics' VA106483 Completes Phase IIa Trial 25 Mar 24, 2009: Vantia Therapeutics' VA111913 Completes Phase I Dosing 26 Mar 23, 2009: Vantia Therapeutics Pipeline Continues To Mature 26 Oct 06, 2009: Vantia Therapeutics’ VA111913 Enters Phase II Proof---Of---Concept Trials For Dysmenorrhoea 27 Feb 02, 2010: Vantia Therapeutics Initiates Phase IIb Clinical Trial Of VA106483 For Nocturia 27 Financial Deals Landscape 28 Vantia Therapeutics, Deals Summary 28 Vantia Therapeutics, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 29 Venture Financing 29 Vantia Therapeutics Secures $6.5 Million In Series B Financing 29 Appendix 31 Methodology 31 Coverage 31 Secondary Research
Pages to are hidden for
"Vantia Therapeutics – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011"Please download to view full document