SERVICE CONTRACT WORK DEFINITION WORKSHEET
References: PSNS/IMF P4400 Material and Service Procedures Manual
and NAVSUP 4200.85D SAP Guide
JML #: 9328-9602
Document (DD2276) #: NA
Ship/Activity: SSGN 727 / PSNS&IMF.
Title: Overhaul pump.
Place of Performance: Village Marine Tech. 2000 WEST 135TH STREET GARDENA, CA 90249-2456.
Period of Performance: From February 2010 to March 2010.
1. BACKGROUND: During availability 7M2, RO 1st Pass Pump is required to be overhauled by
2. SCOPE: The contractor shall provide all management, parts, labor, equipment, and tools necessary to
Overhaul 1 each Ohio Class RO 1st Pass Pump. The Pump shall be returned to full original operational
3. DELIVERABLE ITEMS:
Upon task completion the contactor shall:
a. Return, pump to PSNS&IMF.
b. Include a report showing successful testing of the pump.
4. CONTRACTOR FURNISHED MATERIAL:
All parts necessary to overhaul pump and return it to an “as new” operating condition.
5. GOVERNMENT-FURNISHED PROPERTY:
5.1 Original acquisition value of material: $85,584
5.2 Location of GFP: To be removed by Shipyard from SSGN 727 MICHIGAN.
5.3 Manufacturer, model # and type include serial number(s): VMT model M2065 Ohio Class 1st
5.4 Government provided or contractor pickup: Shipped by Shipyard to Contractor.
6. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS:
The Contractor is solely responsible for inspecting and testing of the pump to return it to an as new
condition per drawing M2065.
7. SECURITY: None
8. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None
9. GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE OFFICER: N/A
10. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS: None