Mousse Recipe Sheet
1 cup milk
1 box Jell-o brand instant pudding (any flavor)
1 cup heavy cream
2 liquid measuring cups
small wire whisk
stand mixer or hand mixer
1. Measure 1 cup milk in a 2 cup liquid measuring cup.
2. Empty box of instant pudding mix into measuring cup and whisk
with milk. Mixture will begin to thicken.
3. Measure 1 cup of heavy cream and pour into mixing bowl of
stand mixer. Mix on medium setting for 3-5 minutes until mixture
resembles whipped cream.
4. Turn mixer off and add pudding and milk mixture to the whipped
heavy cream. Fold ingredients together.
5. Mix on medium setting for 2 minutes until light & fluffy.
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
small cup or bowl topped w/ whipped cream or fruit
filling for layer cake
filling for chocolate dessert cups