Hebatallah Abd El Moeti Darwish, Ph.D.
Title Lecturer, Departmentt
Phone 02-23632245 / 02-23639307 / 02-2567457 / 02-23624917 - 2830
Most Recent Degree Ph.D.
Title of Thesis "Biochemical alterations induced by aspartame and monosodium
glutamate in rat brain"
University Attended Cairo university-Egypt
Course Title Course University Academic years
Undergraduate -Protein Chemistry PB 401 Cairo
Courses -Biological Oxidation
-Nutrition in kidney disease
Courses -Proteins and Proteomics
Publications and Presentations
1. "Effect of some food additives on oxygen-scavenger systems in young male rats "Egyptian Journal of
Biochemistry and Molecular biology EJBMB,2000, Vol 18,249-262.
2. Biochemical alteration induced by aspartame and monosodium glutamate in rat brain"The Egyptian Science
Magazine,2006, Vol 3,61-71.
3. "Effect of ozone oxidative preconditioning on oxidant status of adjuvant arthritic rats"Egyptian Journal of
Biochemistry and Molecular biology EJBMB,2006, Vol 24,357-372.
4. " Ketoprofen Microspheres for targeted drug delivery: Biochemical evaluation of their efficacy against colonic
inflammation in rats"Egyptian Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular biology EJBMB,2008, Vol 26,392-407.
5. "L-arginine supplementation ameliorates oxidative injury in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats"The arab
journal of laboratory medicine,2009, Vol 35,35-46.
6. "Chemopreventive effect of curcumin in diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in rats"Egyptian
Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular biology EJBMB,2009, April,special issue,451-467.
7. "Alpha-lipoic acid and quercetin protect against methotrexate-induced hepatotoxicity in rats"HealthMed,2009,
1. Annual scientific conference of the Egyptian society of biochemistry and molecular
biology (2007, 2008,2009)
2. -The 4th international conference of scientific research and its applications Cairo
3. -The 2nd international online medical conference (IOMC).
4. -Workshop of Isolation,Proliferation& Differentiation of human cord
blood stem cells along hepatocytes lineage,2009.
5. -The 3rd international conference of Genetic Eengineering & Biotecnology Research